22 Plans

Jaeoh started panicking when she opened her eyes to find herself in an unfamiliar room.

She sat up on the bed and finally relaxes when she sees Daniel asleep by the bedside, his hand holding onto hers.

"Daniel?" Jaeoh called as she tapped Daniel's cheeks lightly.

"Hmmm?" Daniel smacked his lips but still remained asleep.

Jaeoh laughed a little as she finds a sleeping Daniel cute. He looks just like an adorable puppy.

Jaeoh tried again and this time Daniel opened his eyes groggily.

"...kitty....," he said as he closed his eyes and opened them wide again when he realizes it was Jaeoh calling him, "Kitty! You are awake!?"

"Uh.. yes?"

"You are finally awake kitty! I was so worried!" Daniel said as he buried his face into the crook of Jaeoh's neck.

Jaeoh smiled as she breathes in the ocean like scent of Daniel. It always makes her feel at ease.

Jaeoh's eyes started roaming around the room and is now very sure that she does not recognize it.

"Where are we Daniel?"

"Wanna One's dorm," Daniel said as he releases Jaeoh from his hug and look into her confused eyes, "we couldn't bring you anywhere else."

Jaeoh was surprised to know that she is in Wanna One's dorm. Does that mean that the Wanna One members knows about them now? Jaeoh is worried that she might get Daniel into trouble.

Sensing the frown on Jaeoh's face, Daniel told her that she had fainted after running out of her house and they have got no choice but to bring her back to their dorm.

Jaeoh sighed as she recalled the incident that had happened. She was hurt by Taemin's actions and she was not sure if she wants to face Taemin anytime soon. But where else could she go if not home? She could not possibly stay in Wanna One's dorm.

They decided to wake Sungwoon up next. Sungwoon immediately hug Jaeoh and was relief to see her all better. He started repeatedly touching Jaeoh's forehead to make sure the fever is confirm gone.

"I am really fine now oppa," Jaeoh started as she grabbed onto Sungwoon's hand to stop him from touching her forehead again.

"I just wanted to make sure. You had me almost going crazy when you fainted!"

"I am okay now oppa. I swear."

"But if you feel sick again you must let us know okay?"

"Yes oppa. I will."

"Good. By the way, Jihoon and Jisung hyung made noodles earlier on, I will go heat it up for you," Sungwoon said.

"Jihoon? You mean Park Jihoon?" Jaeoh asked as she started recalling the first time she had met the cute boy at Wanna One's event.

"Yea, Wanna One's Park Jihoon."

Jaeoh nodded and Sungwoon left the room to heat up the noodles.

Daniel lay beside Jaeoh and hugged her again. They lay in silence. Daniel was just happy to see her alright now but Jaeoh started getting worried.

"Daniel.. does this mean that the Wanna One members knows about us now?"

Daniel nodded, "Some. Not all the members have returned. But don't worry about it kitty."

Jaeoh remained silent while millions of thoughts ran through her mind. Should she go back home to Taemin? What would she say to him if she goes back? Can the Wanna One members help keep their relationship secret?