8 Wanna One's event

Taemin, Kai and Timoteo has been staring into the blank for the past half an hour.

They have talked, played some games on their phone, watched TV and joked around till they eventually ran out of topic.

"Jaeoh, are you ready yet?" Taemin asked boredly. They have been sitting on the sofa while waiting for Jaeoh to be ready.

"No but just 5 more minutes oppa!"

All 3 of them sighed at the same time.

"She already said that twice," Kai stated.

"Guess we can't fault a girl trying to look good," Timoteo added.

Kai nodded slowly, "Jimin and Ravi are lucky that they are going to go there by themselves later. This wait is killing me."

Taemin rolled his eyes at Kai's comment. If his baby sister wants to be pretty, he will wait.

"To be honest, I think Jaeohie already looks good everyday. She have no need to doll herself up further."

"That I agree," Taemin smirked, feeling proud hearing Timoteo complimenting his sister.

They waited for a little while longer and this time Jaeoh did came out of her room within 5 minutes' time.

Since she couldn't have heels on due to her leg injury, she had opted to have a loose long dress in black, accompanied by a beige long cardigan. She picked a pair of brown sandels with wings which Jimin had given to her as a suvenoir from Greece when he travelled there previously.

 She picked a pair of brown sandels with wings which Jimin had given to her as a suvenoir from Greece when he travelled there previously

The 3 of them stood up at the sight of Jaeoh, ran in a small circle around the sofa and started cheering like a tribal group. Jaeoh laughed at her oppas' silly antics.

They left the house and drove towards the event venue. Sungwoon had previously sent them the location details in their chat room. Turns out the club is in the same building as the ballroom which makes things easier for Taemin since he was the one driving.

They had just entered the building but Jaeoh had wanted to go to the ladies. She refused Taemin when he offered to wait for her. Jaeoh asked her oppas to go ahead and that she will joined them later.

Jaeoh step into the ladies' and starting touching up her makeup. As she was patting on some mineral powder, she thought about the phone call she had with Daniel 3 days back.

Flashback

"Hey Jaeoh, are you doing better today?" A husky voice asked with concern.

"Y-yes, Daniel. I am off the wheelchair now and stop medication," Jaeoh stuttered, surprised to be suddenly talking to Daniel.

"Great!" Daniel exclaimed followed by a few seconds of awkward silence.

"Say something Daniel!"

Jaeoh heard someone in the background said. Must be one of the Wanna One members, she thought, maybe they have the speaker phone on. Jaeoh chuckled and imagine a group of cute boys surrounding Daniel like a campfire.

"Erm.. I heard from Sungwoon hyung that you will be coming to Wanna One's event."

"Yes, I will be there with my oppa and his squad to be with Sungwoon oppa and to show our support for Wanna One," Jaeoh paused and all of sudden felt a little shy as she mumbled her next few words, "and of cause, I will be supporting you too."

Jaeoh could hear Daniel's background filled with cheer and also Sungwoon yelling to not have any ideas on her. Jaeoh laughed seeing how Sungwoon is similar to Taemin when it comes to boys talking to her.

"I am happy that you will be here Jaeoh!"

Another round of cheer happened and this time, Sungwoon can be heard screaming for his phone.

Daniel quickly said his goodbyes and told her that he will be looking forward to see her before the line got cut off.

Jaeoh could imagine Daniel grinning like a puppy based on his voice tone. She had actually been secretly watching videos of Wanna One, especially Daniel's videos after the day they had the accidental kiss.

She had seen how he smiles so cutely, laughed so easily at almost anything and anyone, one with a boyish charm and yet when he turns up on stage, he became an entirely whole new person.

A man. A very, extremely attractive man. She had never been so drawn in to another person's dancing before except for her own brother - Taemin.

Ever since that day, she had been randomly thinking of Daniel from time to time. She will touch her lips and be reminded of how she had unintentionally pulled on Daniel's shirt, causing him to fall onto her bed with him on top of her.. Causing them to kiss.

End of Flashback

Jaeoh fixed her hair for the last time and walk out of the ladies.

Her heart skipped a beat as she approach the doors to the ballroom.

___
Wanna be posting more everyday even if no one reads this. Just wanna satisfy my desire of having a Taemin's squad and Wanna One focusing on Kang Daniel fic. I hope Timoteo gets to be in the final 9 of Unit B 🙏