16 Revelation

"Don't worry about Timo too much, I will check on him tomorrow," Kai started as he saw how quiet the rest had became after Timoteo had left, "let's just catch up for a bit and head home."

They started talking about random things. Ravi had even rapped a little on the new song which he has been working on.

"Oppa, that sounded good!" Jaeoh clapped, clearly enjoying Ravi's rap.

"Really? Does my sweetie really think so?"

Jaeoh nodded enthusiastically which made Ravi grinned.

"Yeap, it sounds good to me too," Kai added.

Sungwoon noticed that the atmosphere had gotten alot better and leaned in to Daniel's ear, whispering, "I think now is a good time to let both of them know."

Daniel gluped hearing that. He made eye contact with Jaeoh whom realizes that it is time to let both her oppas know about their relationship.

Jaeoh collected her thoughts and suddenly spoke when Kai and Ravi were laughing from a joke, "Oppas, I have something important to tell you."

That caught all of their attention as they now focus on Jaeoh, concerned about what she was about to say.

Jaeoh's eyes were darting around alittle and shifted her legs nervously. Sensing that Jaeoh is nervous, Daniel went to sit beside Jaeoh and held onto her hand. He didn't want Jaeoh to be afraid.

"Hyungs, what we wanna say is that we are in a relationship now. I hope you look at us favourably," Daniel said without a pauce and bowed his head.

"WHAT?" Ravi and Kai exclaimed in unison.

Sungwoon facepalmed himself. He didn't expect Daniel to be so straightforwad.

"Are you seriously saying that you are in a relationship with Jaeoh?" Ravi asked in disbelief. He looked at Jaeoh but her face confirmed that Daniel spoke of the truth.

"Daniel, you do know that if Jaeoh was caught dating you, it may hurt her right?" Kai asked as he was starting to get furious.

He couldn't understand why Jaeoh would choose an idol as a boyfriend again, especially after the hurt she had experience with Jackson the last time.

"Yes, hyung. But I will do whatever it takes to protect her. I will take care of her."

Kai was still not convinced but Ravi on the other hand told Daniel that he agrees on the condition that Daniel will always care for Jaeoh unconditionally.

"You can't be serious about that right Ravi? We tried protecting her so much that even when we as her oppas are out with her, we always try to be extra careful to not let any possible bashing happen to her. Did you forget what happen with Jackson? And here you are agreeing to it so easily!" Kai raised his voice.

Daniel was shock to find Kai so angry but he also understands that Kai is concern over the wellbeing of Jaeoh.

"Kai hyung, I know I can't convince you now but I will make sure to show that I will always care for Jaeoh."

"You couldn't even comfort Jaeoh when she was crying just now, we as her oppas had to do that instead of you so how could you say that you will always care for her?"

Daniel's face fell. He knew what Kai said was right, he should have done better to comfort Jaeoh.

"Yah Kai, Daniel couldn't do anything with so many eyes watching. He was in a way protecting Jaeoh," Sungwoon tried to point out, hoping that Kai will simmer down.

"So you already knew and you approve of it too?"

"I can't stop them so I might as well approve of them."