5 Wanna One's dorm

DANIEL

Ehhh, it's happening again. 3 weeks has past since the gathering at Taemin hyung's house. Which meant 3 weeks I have last spoken to her. Or maybe 3 weeks since I first spoke to her.

I toss and turn in my bed. We have returned from practice preparing for our comeback 2 hours back and were finally having our own free time before going to sleep.

I heard the members outside my room laughing and chatting away. I would usually join them but I did not feel like it today.

These days for some unknown reason, Jaeoh will randomly come into my mind. I know we had promised to erase the memory of the kiss but I can't help it. It kept replaying in my mind.

Her soft lips. Her crescent moon eyes when she smiles. Her caramel scent that found their way to my nose when I had accidentally kissed her.

It felt good to be honest after I thought about it again when I return back to the dorm that day. I wish I could get to know her more.

And than there are these erotic dreams which I have been having of her..

Aish, Kang Daniel you gotta wake up your idea, I chided myself. That is Taemin hyung's little sister. Even Taemin hyung's famous squad seems protective of her.

"SUNGWOON HYUNG IS SPEAKING OVER THE PHONE WITH A GIRL!" I heard Daehwi annouced loudly for everyone to hear.

"SUNGWOON HYUNG HAS A GIRLFRIEND?" Jihoon's excited voice exclaimed.

What they said broke my chain of thoughts. I went out of the room and headed to join the rest of the members.

"Yah, I can't hear what she is saying if you guys talk so loudly!"

"OMO, DO YOU REALLY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND SUNGWOON?" This time it was Jisung hyung.

"Wa, when are you going to introduce her to us?" Seongwu chimed in.

Woojin, Minhyan, Guanlin, Jaehwan and Jinyoung tried to listen to Sungwoon's phone conversation.

Sungwoon hyung waved his hand at us, trying to shoo us away.

I chuckled at my members' actions. There is not a day that goes by in this dorm that I do not laugh.

".. oh yes, yes. I am doing well, just a little tired preparing for our comeback now."

"Woooowwwww, she even ask after Sungwoon hyung, he must be someone special to her," Seongwu commented.

Daehwi and Woojin nodded in excitement.

"Yah, give our questions a little attention please!" Jisung said with a little annoyed tone.

Sungwoon hyung ignored us and gestured for us to be softer. I detected a tinge of gentleness as he speak. Must be her girlfriend, no doubt. No guy will risk showing talking cringey like that in the presences of so many guys.

Jihoon leaned nearer towards Sungwoon hyung and told us that the girl over the phone have a sweet sounding voice.

It perk up my interest as everyone also tried to move closer to Sungwoon hyung in an attempt to hear it ourselves.

"... Oh him?" Sungwoon hyung said and look around to find us all getting uncomfortably close to him, almost squeezing one another.

"He is fine, he is at the dorm too. In fact he is right in front of me now."

"OH!? She must be talking about one of us! Anyone knows Sungwoon hyung's girlfriend?" Jaehwan asked.

I shake my head and look around, nobody admitted to it.

"Yes, yes. Let us make arrangements again okay? What? You want to speak with him? Okay, sure thing but you must first tell me if you are feeling better now?"

Sungwoon hyung's eyes shifted around and landed on me. He had a confused expression. Why is he looking at me like that?

"That is great! I will come visit you soon I promise. You be good and rest well alright."

Upon hearing his reply, all of us went, "WOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW".

I laughed with the rest of my members, feeling excited for Sungwoon hyung to end his call in order to answer our questions.

Sungwoon hyung pulled his phone away from his ear and reach it towards me, "She wants to speak with you, Daniel. Take my phone."

I was shock hearing what Sungwoon hyung said, "Who?"

"Just answer it."

I saw the other members staring at Sungwoon hyung to his hand outstretched toward me with his phone and to me. Some even with their eyes and mouth wide open (Yes, Jisung and Seongwu especially). I could even hear Daehwi telling Jihoon that maybe Sungwoon hyung's girlfriend is a fan of mine.

I took the phone from hyung and answered.

"Hello. This is Daniel."

A familiar voice replied, "Hi Daniel, this is Jaeoh. How are you?"

I felt my heart race a little and tried to compose myself, " I-i am fine. Ha ha ha. And your leg? "

I mentally scolded myself for speaking awkwardly and laughing so unnaturally.

I saw my members started to shift towards me with interest now. Sungwoon hyung just rolled his eyes at the sight.

She told me that she is getting better and just wanted to know how I was doing.

I wanted to speak more with her but as my member move even closer, it felt much more awkward to speak.

My eyes darted around and landed my room's door. I told Jaeoh to hold on for a moment.

I stood up and immediately dashed into my room, locking the doors behind me.

My members followed me and starting banging on the door, saying all sorts of different things on the opposite side of the door.

"YAH KANG DANIEL THAT'S MY PHONE YOU LOCK INSIDE WITH YOU!"

"HYUNG OPEN THE DOOR!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING DANIEL?"

"YOU CAN'T LOCK SEONGWU AND ME OUTSIDE OF OUR SHARED ROOM!"

I heaved a sigh. I can't possibly speak comfortably with Jaeoh if they keep stare at me.

"Am I disturbing you?"

I heard her say over the phone and hurriedly answered, "No, no. You are not disturbing me at all. Ha ha."

"Are you sure? I thought I heard someone-"

"Yes I am sure, it is good to talk now!"

"I just really wanna properly thank you for visiting me in person that day with gifts. I have been taking the chicken essence daily and I feel alot better now. Even the flowers brightens my day when I look at it from time to time."

"You are still keeping the flowers? Haven't they wither yet?"

"Yea they kind of dried up but I kept them in my room. They look pretty even after drying up."

I felt my heart fluttered a little upon hearing that. She really do like the flowers I got her.

"Anyway, I got to go now. Taemin oppa is calling for me. Thanks again Daniel!"

"No problem. Thanks for talking to me. Rest well Jaeoh."

I heard her giggled and ended the call. I was a little disappointed that it was a short conversation but I am happy to even hear her voice again.

I think.. I might have been missing her.

No, I told myself. I must have been guilty about causing her injury, that was why I was thinking of her.

I face the door and turned the handle to open it. I could hear a commotion outside and Sungwoon hyung's bored responses.

I puff out some air. Time to head out and face the members with gazillion questions.

____