14 Ramyeon and Beer

"Hyung, what do you think Jaeoh is doing now?"

"I don't know Daniel, you have been asking me this for the fifth time!"

"But Jaeoh have yet to reply me since 5 minutes ago and she didn't pick up my call."

Sungwoon sighed. Daniel has been pestering him ever since they returned to the empty dorm.

"She could already be sleeping, it's already 1 am now."

"But she would say goodnight to me first right? She wouldn't wanna have me waiting all night for her reply right?"

Sungwoon rolled his eyes. He couldn't believe that Daniel is already so attached to Jaeoh. Must be the honeymoon period because he have never seen Daniel act like that.

"Yah Daniel, Jaeoh might have been really tired and fell asleep without knowing. We left her house only at 12 am."

Daniel groaned, "Ahhh, I started to miss her already."

Sungwoon decide that he had enough of Daniel and went back to his room to put on a facial mask.

Seeing that Sungwoon had left, Daniel followed him since he is not tired and no one else is around.

"Hyung-"

"YAH KANG DANIEL! I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT JAEOH IS DOING!"

Daniel stared at Sungwoon in shock and realize that Sungwoon must have felt irritated by him. Daniel felt a little sorry but he couldn't help it. He just misses Jaeoh that much.

"Sorry hyung," Daniel started, "But can I ask what are your plans for tomorrow?"

"Nothing firm yet, why?" Sungwoon replied, appreciating that Daniel have finally stop asking him about Jaeoh.

"Could we go back for a sleepover at Jaeoh's house?"

"Yah Kang Daniel! Get out of my room now!"

With that, Sungwoon chased Daniel out of his room and managed to lock his door despite being much smaller size as compared to Daniel.

After being locked out, Daniel started feeling lonely. He decided to just cook himself some of his favorite ramyeon and have a drink.

Once Daniel sat down on the table and started on his ramyeon, Sungwoon exited his room to dispose of the facial mask that he had just used.

Sungwoon shook his head seeing Daniel eating, again.

"I can never know how you could fill yourself with so much food."

Daniel laugh a little at Sungwoon's comment.

"Wanna join me for a drink?"

Sungwoon pondered for a moment as drinking sounded tempting, but he did not want Daniel to be annoying him again.

"Okay, but no talking about sleeping over at Jaeoh's house and no asking why haven't she replied yet."

Daniel nodded and took a bottle of alcohol from the fridge for Sungwoon.

"It really is quiet when the members are all gone," Sungwoon said as he open up the bottle.

"I know right. Guess they are all enjoying their time now. How about you hyung? Did you have a good time at your grandfather's place?"

Sungwoon nodded. Daniel smiled feeling happy for him since they don't get to see their family members as muvh as they would like.

"Daniel, have you thought about if you will let the members know about Jaeoh?"