11 First Date

"Jaeoh ah, oppa needs to leave now, my SHINee and manager hyungs are already downstairs waiting."

Jaeoh sat up and rubbed her eyes. She look at Taemin whom is standing by her door all dressed up in his airport fashion with his luggage by his side.

"You are leaving already?" Jaeoh asked while she look at the clock on the wall. It is only 4.30am and they only reached home at 2 am from Wanna One's event.

"Yes. Come give your oppa a hug you sleepyhead."

Jaeoh got up and dragged her feet.

"I am gonna be lonely without you and the rest of the oppas. I will miss you," Jaeoh said as she tighten her arms around Taemin's waist.

Taemin chuckled, "I will be back in a few days' time. Be good alright?"

Jaeoh nodded. Taemin peck Jaeoh on her forehead before she sent Taemin off.

Jaeoh went back to her bed and sat there feeling a little lonely.

She thought about how great it would be if she have had friends of her own. All that she have were the Taemin squad.

Since young, any people whom wanted to be her friend has always have an ulterior motive.

It has always been because she is Taemin's sister and these people thought that they could use her to get close to Taemin.

She finally gave up the idea of having a friend of her own a few years back when the last that she had have only called her asking about Taemin's schedules every single day.

She stared blankly at the wall

Taemin flies off today to Taiwan. Jimin is also flying today but to Hongkong. Kai will be filming for Running Man. Timoteo have to prepare for the final stage of The Unit program. Ravi has to go record for his upcoming album and Sungwoon is using the first day of his off days to visit his grandfather.

Jaeoh sighed knowing that non of her oppas will be free today and went back to sleep.

The sun was high up in the sky when Jaeoh finally woke up again. She squinted her eyes from the sunlight. It was already noon time.

Jaeoh sat up groggily and check her phone.

1 New Message

Daniel 😊: Have you reached home safely?

Jaeoh suddenly felt herself fully awake when she saw Daniel's message. She noted the time was 1.42 am when he sent the message.

She smile a little seeing how Daniel is concern of her reaching home.

Jaeoh: hey Daniel! Sorry for the late reply, I went to bed immediately after reaching home last night. I shall not not bother you since you should still be sleeping. It's the 1st of your offday afterall. Rest well! 😄

Afew seconds passed and Jaeoh was surprised when she recieved a reply.

Daniel 😊: It's fine, I have already woken up.

Jaeoh: Did I woke you up with my message? 😔

Daniel 😊: nah, I woke up early today cause I was hungry 😂

Jaeoh: Glad that I wasn't the one whom disturb your rest 😝 So you have eaten?

Daniel 😊: Yeap, I had ramyeon. What about you? Any plans for today?

Jaeoh: Not yet, but now that you mention ramyeon, I feel hungry 😔 No plans cause every single one of my oppas are busy with their schedules. Taemin oppa is even away for afew days. Imma gonna be a lonely girl. Ahhhh, the life of idols 😣