21 Deadly Envy of Ha Sungwoon

Daniel ran after Jaeoh when she had suddenly dashed out of the house. It was only a few seconds difference but he already could not see Jaeoh anywhere.

Sungwoon found Daniel outside the building alone.

"Where is Jaeoh?"

"Hyung, I can't find her!"

"We gotta look for her now!"

They ran towards the direction of the supermarket and by chance found Jaeoh walking slowly in the middle of the road.

"Kitty!" Daniel exclaimed as he turns Jaeoh around.

Jaeoh's feeble face were stained with tears. She was still sobbing, "D-daniel.. Sungwoon o-oppa..."

"Shhhh shhhh, don't cry Jaeoh. Oppa and Daniel will be here for you. Don't cry," Sungwoon spoke gently as he hug Jaeoh. Sungwoon's tears were threatening to fall as well but he tried to control it. He wants to be strong for Jaeoh.

"B-but Taemin oppa... What about Taemin oppa?"

Sungwoon released his hug as he told Jaeoh not to think about Taemin. He don't even want to hear Taemin's name anymore, especially after what had happened.

Hearing Sungwoon, Jaeoh's cries worsen as she started feeling giddy.

"KITTY!" Daniel suddenly shouted as Jaeoh fainted.

Daniel immediately carried Jaeoh in his arms and started running along the road, ignoring Sungwoon's shoutings.

Sungwoon finally caught up beside Daniel at the main road, "Where are you taking her Daniel?"

"The hospital," Daniel said as his eyes continously scan for any taxis that may pass by.

"You can't!" Sungwoon said as he stop Daniel immediately, "the last time she was in a hospital with idols, it caused a huge issue. If she is spotted with us, it may be worst than the last!"

Daniel stopped in his tracks, he knew it is a risk but he can't leave Jaeoh  untreated, "Hyung, I will take the risk. Her health matters most!"

"No Daniel, trust me. If we are spotted with her, it will be even harder to explain as compared to the other time she was in Japan with the other 3. We can get her better ourselves!"

Daniel looked at Sungwoon. He do not know how Sungwoon is going to do that, but he believes Sungwoon would also not risk Jaeoh's health since Sungwoon is Jaeoh's oppa afterall.

"Okay, so where do we go now hyung?"

"Just follow me."

----

"The dorm is really empty," Jihoon said as he plops down the sofa in Wanna One's dorm with Woojin, Seongwu and Jisung. They had just returned from a car trip around Korea.

"Well Minhyun will probably be back from NU'EST dorm tomorrow. I know the Japan team (Daehwi, Jaehwan, Jinyoung, Guanlin) will be back by tomorrow night," Jisung replied.

"But where is Daniel and Sungwoon? I thought they had nothing on?" Seongwu asked. He had been hoping to see Daniel when he reached the dorm as he had bought him a new flavour of Korean rice wine. He knows that Daniel will love it.

"Maybe they went out since there isn't much to do in the dorm."

It was as if on cue that after Woojin spoke, the sound of the doors opening came.

"Speak of the devil," Jisung said as he stood up and call out before even seeing Daniel and Sungwoon entered, "Where have you guys been?"

Everyone stood up in shocked as they saw Sungwoon suddenly appeared, running along with Daniel carrying a girl into Daniel's shared room with Seongwu and Jisung.