19 Deadly Lust of Kang Daniel

"How can we have desserts without some dessert wine?" Jaeoh said as she exited her room with 2 bottles of wine.

She went over to the dining table which Daniel, Sungwoon, Jimin and Kai were seated at. They had already finished some jajangmyeon for supper and were drinking.

"Jaeohie! How could you share the Vinsanto wine which I brought you from Greece? You can't easily find these anywhere and I bought it just for you," Jimin asked with a sad expression.

"Oppa, I kept 2 more bottles for myself, we should share the good things!"

Jimin pouted while the rest laughed.

In no time, they finished the Vinsanto and 2 dozen bottles of beer. Jimin and Sungwoon had already got knocked out on the sofa snoring away, which left only Kai, Daniel and Jaeoh still drinking.

"Danielie.. You.. you have got no idea how cute our Jaeohie is.. especially when she snores in her sleep," Kai said cutely while pouting.

Daniel found it amusing to see Kai acting cutely like this.

Jaeoh laughed feeling tipsy as well, "Hehehe, oppa ya! Why are you telling my puppy such stuffs?"

"Yahhhh... You are calling him... puppy? Yessss yesssss, he looks like a cute puppy," Kai said as he started nodding his head.

Daniel kept silent throughout and listen to their cute interaction. Daniel holds his alcohol really well, he would usually be the last one standing whenever he drinks with others.

He was not surprised when Jimin and Sungwoon got knocked out half way through but he was impressed with both Kai and Jaeoh, cause even he himself could feel that he is reaching his limit but he is still in control.

"I feel so tireddddd Jaeohie. I am just gonna rest awhile and....." Kai's head landed on the dining table and started snoozing right away.

Daniel saw that Jaeoh had developed a frown on her face, "Oooopppaaaaa yaaaaaa, you said that we will drink till daylightttttttttt!"

Daniel chuckled as Jaeoh tried shaking Kai awake but Kai remained asleep.

"Come here my kitty," Daniel stood as he carried Jaeoh in his arms bridal style, "it's time for you to rest."

Jaeoh whined as Daniel carried her to her bed. He stroked Jaeoh on her head and was about to leave to the living room to clear up the leftovers when Jaeoh caught his hand.

"Daniel.. don't goooooo, don't leave meeeee."

Daniel laughed a little as he took a seat on Jaeoh's bed, "Yah kitty, you shouldn't drink so much if you couldn't handle it."

Jaeoh just pouted and pulled Daniel to lie beside her, "Who says I can't drink moreeeeeeeeee. I will show you that I can-"

Daniel kissed Jaeoh on her lips and stop her from talking.

When Daniel broke away from the kiss he told Jaeoh that if she ever plans to drink so much in the future, make sure that he is with her so that he could care for her. He didn't want his girlfriend to be drunk when she is with others, especially since her girlfriend becomes really cute while in her drunk state.

Jaeoh then climb on top on Daniel, causing Daniel to be shocked. She sat on top of Daniel and started kissing Daniel.

"K-kitty?" Daniel said in between the kisses. He could feel his pants tightening and he didn't like how this is going, especially with 3 of Jaeoh's protective oppas in the living room, albeit all already knocked out from the alcohol.

Jaeoh leaned in beside Daniel's ear and whispered with her half opened eyes, "I love you Daniel."

Daniel's eyes went wide upon hearing those words from Jaeoh. This was the first time he heard Jaeoh say these words.