20 Running away

"Don't you think you guys bought too much food?"

"Nah Timo, we have got like 5 guys plus a mushroom monster Jaeoh."

"Kai oppa, you promised me that you will never call me a mushroom monster again last year!" Jaeoh pouted.

"Okay, okay! Stop pouting like that!"

Timoteo had just arrived in Jaeoh's house and it was already dinner time.

Kai, Sungwoon, Timoteo, Jimin, Daniel and Jaeoh were seated on the dining table.

"Ravi hyung says he will be here by midnight since Taeminie hyung will reach Seoul 1 in the morning. He will probably reach here before 2 am," Jimin informed while taking some vegetable for himself.

The group chatted for some time until Sungwoon asked, "Do you two want us to be here when you tell Taeminie about your relationship?"

Everyone went silent and look towards both Daniel and Jaeoh.

Daniel look to Jaeoh whom have no answer too.

"I guess, it should be alright?" Daniel said though it came out as a question.

"Daniel, getting through the rest of us 5 doesn't mean that you can get through Taemin easily," Timoteo commented while the rest of the Taemin squad nodded.

Jaeoh gave a little thought, "What about when the time is right, Daniel and I will get Taemin oppa to my room and tell him while the rest of you oppas wait outside?"

They all agreed since it was afterall Jaeoh's and Daniel's relationship.

They continued eating and started playing games together after dinner.

Midway through playing monopoly, Jaeoh had suddenly feel weak. Her words and actions had became sluggish.

Timoteo was the first one to notice that and asked Jaeoh if she is alright.

"I am fine oppa... just feeling a little weak.."

Kai furrowed his eyebrows when he touched Jaeoh's forehead and realized that she was developing a fever, "Jaeoh you are burning up."

"Do you wanna get some rest? I'll bring you back to your bed," Jimin offered, his eyes filled with concern.

"But I wanna wait for Taemin oppa and tell him..."

"It's okay kitty, we can always do it another day. Your health is more important," Daniel tried to assure Jaeoh but Jaeoh would not accept it.

"After midnight.. it will be the last of your off days.. I wanna tell oppa before you get busy.. Don't want you to get worried about me and Taemin oppa when you are working hard.."

Daniel felt sad at Jaeoh's words. Even when she is sick, she still wants to be considerate of him. Daniel is even sadder knowing his free days with Jaeoh is coming to an end soon.

"Yah Jaeoh, listen to your oppas, I will get you some medicine okay?" Sungwoon added.

Jaeoh still refused which caused all her oppas to feel defeated. They knew how stubborn Jaeoh can get sometimes, especially if she wants something done.

However, Daniel is having none of it as he stood up and swiftly carried Jaeoh in his arms, "Kitty, your oppas are right. Your health is more important. When Taemin hyung gets home, I'll wake you up alright?"

Jaeoh finally nodded which had all her oppas sighed in relieve.

Daniel had left Jaeoh on her bed and have her take the medicines which Sungwoon had given. Jaeoh quickly fell asleep. Sungwoon ask Daniel to leave after awhile and join the rest while he watches over Jaeoh.