6 Filming day

"Hyung, please?" Daniel begged Sungwoon with as best of a puppy face as he could master.

Daniel thought that he could finally get Sungwoon to agree with his request since many people usually gives in when he have this expression.

"Nope."

Daniel face fell knowing that he had been rejected again, "But why?"

"I have told you a million times Daniel, I can't just give Jaeoh's number to you."

"Hyung, I won't tell anyone that you gave me her number."

Sungwoon sighed loudly for Daniel to hear. He himself do not want Daniel to just contact Jaeoh out of the blue as he do not want unnecessary problems to arise. Especially when it comes to Taeminnie and his precious baby sis.

"You don't understand just how protective Taeminie is of Jaeoh. Even Kai, Jimin, Timoteo, Ravi.. And even myself, though I am not as overprotective of her as Taeminie is.. But if Taeminie finds out that I am randomly giving Jaeoh's number away... brrf, I can't even imagine what he would do to me, much less the rest of the squad," Sungwoon shuddered at the thought.

Daniel dropped his head in defeat as he leaned back on his seat. He stare out the window of the moving van and became silent.

The scene of his yet another eroctic dreams of Jaeoh from last night invaded his mind. He felt himself heating up and continued staring out the window in order to avoid any members noticing.

"I thought that you said there is nothing going on between you and Taemin Sunbaenim's sister," Seongwu said and pointed out "besides we are reaching the studio soon, you shouldn't have that kind of sulky face, it might affect filming."

Daniel nodded and tried to push away his thoughts of Jaeoh. He had just wanted to speak a little more with her after their short phone conversation last night. He tried focusing on the conversation between Jihoon and Daehwi to distract himself.

Wanna One's van came to a stop outside a building. The members entered the building and went towards a studio to start on their makeup. The room hung a sign on the front door, "Weekly Idol".

"I have always been wanting to come here after watching their random dance play!" Daehwi cheered while waiting for his turn for makeup.

Daniel pursed his lips, knowing that they will have to start filming soon, is determine on refocusing his attention on the filming.

He took out his Ipad and started searching for short clips of Weekly Idol's random dance play. He remembers that he had fun watching it whenever he chanced upon it online.

Daniel scroll through a list of clips before selecting one, 'Compilation of idol's random dance play'.

He finally laughed when he watched Red Velvet go into a mess when 'Happiness' was playing.

Jisung and Seongwu joined Daniel and watch the remaning clips in laughters.

"WINNER sunbaenim is good!"

"That is so confusing, I hope we can do well in this segment later."

Many Sunbaenims showed up in the clip, EXID, Superjunior, BIGBANG, Apink to name a few.

"GD sunbaenim is so funny and cute!" Jisung commented.

More members crowded around Daniel and were focusing on the clips up until SHINee's clip came up.

Daniel dropped his head a little when he saw Taemin's smiling face appearing on the screen of his Ipad.

"Definitely SHINee sunbaenims, they are really synchronized and good!" Jisung nodded approvingly.

"Taemin Sunbaenim looks cute up until he dances. He became so sexy! Maybe I can become like him too right?" Jihoon said with Daehwi slightly pushing him for fun.

Aish, Daniel thought, it seems like watching Taemin just naturally linked Jaeoh into his mind.

"Wanna One get ready, you are up in 10!" A staff member told the Wanna One members.

The staffs did a last check on the boys' makeup, microphone and attires before sending them in to the all white room.

Seongwu noticed that Daniel became sulky again and approached him, "Daniel, look at me."

He folded his ears and have them flipped back to normal using his facial muscles.

Daniel chuckled at his hyung's antics. It takes really little effort to make Daniel laugh.

"Yah Daniel, I used my personal talent to make you laugh. Now you have to keep that smile on, at least till the show ends alright?"

Daniel nodded and smiled so widely that his bunny teeth were finally seeing the light again.

"Alright, let's do this!" Jisung cheered as all the Wanna One members stood in a line facing the filming crew.

"1,2,3"

"All I wanna do, Wanna One!"

___