Prologue

New story!! :D ~J

I shoved all my stuff in my locker, trying to get everything inside. I whimpered when my textbook keeps dropping out before I closed the locker.

"You need help?" Someone asked.

I turned around to find Ryan who had a sweet smile like always. I nodded and his smile grew.

"You have too much things in here," Ryan said.

"I know," I muttered, smoothing out my skirt.

"I think the teddy bear is the problem," Ryan guessed, holding out the bear that had a red ribbon around its neck.

"But she needs a place to stay," I pouted.

"She can stay with you?" Ryan suggested.

I nodded and took the bear from his hands.

"There, now everything fits," Ryan smiled, closing my locker.

"Thanks, Ryan," I giggled, hugging him. "Lets go to the cafeteria."

"Alright but I have to show you something," Ryan said. "And ask you something."

"Okay," I said.

We walked to the cafeteria and looked around for our small friend group. When we saw our friends waving crazily at us, I couldn't help but cover my face in embarrassment. Ryan chuckled and held my hand, leading us to the table.

"Pete, you're going to attract our predators," Ryan chuckled as we both sat down. 

"I tried telling them but they didn't stop," Dodie said in her usual British accent.

"I cant stop saying this, but I just love your accent," Melanie stated.

Dodie chuckled as Pete rolled his eyes. I turned to Ryan and he looked at me in confusion before smiling.

"What did you need to show me?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot," Ryan chuckled, pulling out his phone. "Do you think he's cute?"

Ryan showed his phone to me where a photo was placed on the screen. Its a young guy, probably the same age as me, who had orange or reddish dyed hair and wearing dark sunglasses with a blue suit on.

"He's cute," I smiled, looking up at Ryan.

"He is, isn't he?" Ryan said. "But you don't know him?"

"No," I denied. "Does he go here?"

"I wish," Ryan snorted. "No, he's actually in a band and he's going on tour right now. I have two tickets to his concert and I was wondering if you'd like to tag along?"

"What's the band called?" Pete added.

"A band?" Melanie asked.

"You're going to concert? How lovely," Dodie smiled.

I smiled at the three of them.

"I don't even know their songs," I said.

"What's the band called?" Pete asked again.

"Gerard Way and the Hormones," Ryan answered before looking back at me. "Learn a few songs, there's one album from them anyways. And..." Ryan said, smirking, "we can meet them after the show."

"Like meet them as t-talk to them?" I asked and he nodded. "Oh, wow. How am I suppose to act? What do I say? What if I make a fool of myself?"

"Frankie, calm down," Ryan assured. "You'll be fine. So are you coming?"

 "What if I wanted to go?" Melanie asked.

"Do you know the band?" Ryan asked.

She shook her hand, "Never mind, whatever. You guys are losers anyways."

"Aw, don't say that. You love us too much," Dodie said, laying her head on Melanie's shoulder.

"You're right," Melanie smiled.

"When's this concert?" I questioned Ryan.

"In a month," Ryan replied, eating the plain potato chips with cheese whiz where he retrieved from his backpack.

"That's a long way," I muttered.

"Well, it was going to be sold out sooner or later," Ryan shrugged, handing me a piece of a chip. "So you have a lot of time to learn their songs."

"And to figure out what to say to them," I finished, munching on the salty potato chip.

"We should get to class," Pete said.

"Can you repeat that? I think I heard wrong," Melanie said.

"I said, we should get to class," Pete stated.

Melanie laughed, "That's a funny joke."

"He's serious, love," Dodie whispered to Melanie.

"Oh, you're serious," Melanie said, clearing her throat. "We should get to class then."

All of us nodded and stood up. Ryan threw away the empty potato chip bag as he held my hand. I smiled at him and he returned it. The five of us walked to our classes, most of us going to our separate directions.

"I'll see you after school," Ryan said, kissing my forehead.

"Bye, bye," I said, going inside my classroom.