Chapter 15

I had a blindfold over my eyes, something was stuffed in my mouth, and probably tape tied around both of my wrists behind me from the chair I sat on. I was crying the whole time, not knowing what was going on before I was told to shut up.

"Please, just let me go," I cried.

"I can't, I can't just let you free," someone said.

"Yeah, after spying on you and Gerard, we know you could no longer stay with him since he's with Lindsey," the second one stated. 

"S-So this was all because of Gerard?" I asked, turning both ways as I tried to guess where they were.

"It's pretty obvious," the first one said. "Besides, now that we have you here, we can use you as our little toy."

My lips quivered and I felt a finger trail down my jaw to my chest until it was pulled away.

"Can't wait to have those pretty lips wrapped around my cock," the second one laughed as they pinched my bottom lip, teasing in a way before they pulled away.

"Let's get the blindfold off of him now," the first one muttered.

They pulled off the blindfold from my eyes and my eyes squinted from the sudden light. After adjusting to the bright light, I saw two teenagers. The girl who offered me a balloon and the other who I didn't recognize at all but who had bright unnatural blue hair. 

I tried to speak, but I couldn't since I still had something in my mouth. The girl reached over and took the object out of my mouth, and I realized it was a sock. I scrunched up my nose in disgust, but I chose to ignore it and focus on the situation right now.

"I-I like your hair," I told the one who had blue hair.

"Well, thanks, cutie," he replied, smirking, 

"Wipe those tears off your pretty eyes," the girl muttered.

She leaned over and gently used her thumbs to wipe away my tears. It was honestly comforting but also terrifying. I mean, they kidnapped me and they're all of sudden being sweet? 

That entirely made no sense at all.

"Hey, Jessica?" the second one turned to the girl, who I know knew was named Jessica.

"What?" She sighed in annoyance as she pulled away.

"I'm horny now, so could I- could I use him?" the second one explained.

My eyes widened at that and I couldn't help but burst into tears again. 

"What the fuck, Brian?!" Jessica glared at the other who's named Brian. "Look what you fucking did to the poor boy."

"You're not nice," I cried. "You're a meanie."

"Brian, please leave. I need to deal with him," Jessica ordered.

"Whatever," Brian muttered, "but if you need me, I'll be at the bedroom jerking off to some porn video."

"You perv!" Jessica remarked as he walked out. She turned to me and gave me a sweet smile but I nervously returned it. "Hey, sweetheart, you Okay?"

I shook my head, my bangs falling in front of my eye. I was too nervous to speak because I knew I would cry again. But all I'm wondering about is, where my daddy is? And if he's worried about me? Or if he already forgot about me and he went back to Lindsey?

"Do you want some pancakes? I bought pancakes earlier just for you," she smiled, walking across the room to grab a plastic bag before taking out a styrofoam plate with pancakes in. "It's blueberry pancakes and there's butter and maybe if you're good, you can have some syrup, too."