Epilogue

A/N: This epilogue obviously sucked, but not entirely (I think).

~J

It was the day of my graduation that Gerard proposed to me. It has been two years since we've been together and we were both happy. Today was the day of our wedding and I couldn't help but remember how he proposed to me:

Gerard had a mini show during the graduation and he couldn't make it, but he promised to make up for it. He picked me up from our home, which was originally his and Lindsey's, but that didn't stop me from wanting to move in.

"You ready?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah," I smiled. I had on a yellow dress with white thigh highs and black ankle boots. There wasn't any specific attire, but it's just what I wore at the time. "So where are we going?"

"I'm sure you'll know sooner or later," he smiled and held my hand, taking me out of our home before helping me inside of his SUV. "Make sure to put your seatbelt, honey."

"Yes, daddy," I nodded and did what I was told, hearing my side of a the car door close and moments later, the driver's car door opened and Gerard got in. "You look very handsome, daddy."

"Mhm, thank you, baby boy," he beamed. All Gerard wore was a peach-pink looking buttoned up shirt, a black blazer and his black dress pants. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you, daddy," I replied warmly and Gerard already began driving. He kept sending me small glances, a huge grin playing on his lips. "Daddy, what's going on?"

"Nothing, sweetheart," he chuckled and his hand reached forward to hold my hand.

"But you're smiling like that, w-why? Is something going on?" I asked nervously.

"Babe, calm down."

"Okay," I whispered.

"We're just going to the park is all," he said.

"Oh, alright, then," I spoke.

We arrived at the park that Gerard took me in one of our dates. We got out of the car, but Gerard opened his trunk. I frowned softly but my lips curled up in a smile when he pulled out an electric guitar and an amp.

"What are you doing?" I asked, a smile playing on my own lips.

"You'll see, darling," he grinned.

He held my hand, his other hand holding the guitar while we walked further in the park before there was instruments set up, a-and people?

"Daddy, what's all this?" I questioned.

"Just sit here, baby boy," he told me before he got with the rest of the others. There was a microphone, guitars, a bass and a drum set. I also noticed Mikey before he grabbed the mustang, surprising me because I didn't know he played. There was a guy with curly hair who held a guitar, connecting it with the amp. "Ready?"

I was confused into what they were all doing, the confusion did disappear when I heard Gerard began to sing. The instruments began to join and it was the similar song I would hear in the radio every once and while: Electric Love.

"Oh, my," I awed at his voice.

When the song ended, he smiled widely at me before stepping forward to me.

"Daddy, I don't understand what you're trying-"

"Frankie, you have been making me happy ever since I've met you at that concert," he started as he got one knee, pulling out a small red velvet box and my eyes already began to water, "And I was wondering if you can make me the luckiest and happiest man in the world. Frank Anthony Iero, will you-"

"Yes!" I blurted out, tears streaming down my cheeks.

Gerard chuckled, "You didn't let me finish and you didn't get to see how the ring looks."

"I don't care about the ring and I already know what you're going to say, so yes. I want to marry you," I smiled and the tears flown out freely. "I love you."

"I love you, too, my little prince," he smiled and stood up, wrapping his arms around me to hug me for a moment before pulling away to wipe away my tears, "Don't cry, little darling."

"They're just happy tears, daddy, don't worry," I assured him, giggling.

"Mhm, Frank Anthony Iero-Way," he muttered.

"You're silly, daddy," I giggled and got on my tippy toes to peck his lips.

"I want you to meet my friends," he said, smiling as he turned around, still holding me, and beckoned the others to come. "You've already met Mikey, my younger brother. But I want you to meet the rest."

Gerard introduced me to all friends, at least the ones who helped with the proposal and everything. They were all amazing people and that couldn't stop from smiling when I saw Gerard smile.

That was the end of the flashback though. I was currently walking down the aisle, wearing my white, pretty wedding dress as I heard Wedding Bells being played on the piano. My dad was at my right and I saw Gerard ahead, he wore his tuxedo and thankfully a new one.

It was a short wedding since we wanted to get straight to the honeymoon, if you know what I mean.

Gerard took me to a big, modern hotel in Italy before he laid me gently on the bed, the soft mattress that already wanted to send me off to sleep. I felt Gerard's small kisses on my neck, but I wanted to sleep so bad now that I'm laying on this bed.

"Baby, are you going to sleep?" Gerard chuckled when he pulled away.

"No, daddy, I'm awake," I said quickly, snapping my eyes open. "It's okay, I'm not tired."

"Hey, it's okay. We can finish this off tomorrow," he smirked as he caressed my cheek, "You'll need your rest now."

"Mhm, thank you, Mr. Iero-Way," I replied, giggling softly.

"I love you, Mr. Iero-Way," he muttered in my ear before he laid beside me, wrapping an arm over my waist as he pulled me closer to him.

It was all perfect: after our honeymoon, we already moved to New York in a beautiful home, Gerard is still making music, and I still have my wonderful friends to support me. I love it, I love it all.

This new life with Gerard Way, or Iero-Way, was perfect for me. And I love him.

A/N: You've made it to the whole book! Yay, I'm so proud of you! But this last part sucked, yes, I know, but that's fine because I'm sure the other parts didn't suck... right? Okay, I'm babbling, sorry.

I hope you enjoyed this book xoxo ~J