Chapter 12

A/N: So this is the last written chapter and now it'll be a bit difficult for me to keep up with the daily update but please, enjoy this chapter :) ~J

I saw the magazines and newspaper, frowning at the photos of me and Gerard. I threw them in the trash before heading downstairs to the kitchen. I found a written note on the counter from my parents, saying they've went on another business trip for three days.

Sitting on the couch and turning on the television, I scrolled through my phone, finding more photos of Gerard and I. How did I not notice this? They've been taking photos of us every time we both go out. 

The door burst open and Ryan came rushing in.

"I saw it! I saw the magazines-"

My lip quivered and my eyes watered before I burst into tears and Ryan instantly held me. He pet my hair as he held me, looking confused but he didn't ask any questions until I calmed down a bit.

"Oh, sunshine, what happened?" He asked, completely concerned.

"Gerard told me he likes me and that he doesn't want to stop seeing me because I make him 'happy'," I cried. "But he still loves Lindsey and I don't want to ruin their engagement. So I called it off and now we're friends."

"Aw, Frankie, why would you do that?" Ryan frowned.

"Because I don't want Lindsey to get hurt," I sniffled.

He sighed and held me tighter before he let go. Ryan stayed with me most of the day until he had to go. I was alone watching Disney Movies, almost to the end of my collection. The front door knocked and I sighed, getting up to open it.

"Gee..." I said, shocked.

Gerard crashed his lips on mine and I gasped before I quickly kissed him back. I tangled my fingers in his orange locks as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked in as he held me, shutting the door behind him with his foot.

He laid me on the couch, going on top of me as everything became heavier and hotter while the sounds of the movie played at the background. I felt the small ache at the pit of my stomach as Gerard began kissing down my jaw to my neck, sucking on my scorpion tattoo.

"G-Gerard," I moaned.

He hummed in response and I didn't want this to stop at all but I knew it had to. I squirmed underneath him until he got the hint and removed himself off of me, sitting on the spot next to me.

"I missed you," I said, smoothing my hair and skirt.

"I miss you too, sweetheart," he admitted.

"How's Lindsey?" I asked.

"Not too well," he sighed, "she saw the photos and she didn't say anything. I knew what she was thinking, she wanted to believe that I did nothing wrong which isn't true. I tried telling her the truth because it was soon going to come out anyway but she's in denial."

"I-I'm sorry," I apologized, tears welling up.

"No, baby, don't you dare apologize," Gerard said. "I was the one who decided to hurt her so it's my fault."

"But- But I was the one who kissed-"

"Sweetheart, stop," Gerard said sternly. "It's my fault, therefore, you have nothing to apologize for. And I mean nothing to be sorry for, got it?"

"Yes, daddy," I nodded.

"Good," he smiled gently before leaning forward to hide a kiss on my forehead. "The reason I came over is because I missed you."