Chapter 14

A/N: I'm bad at updates honestly and I apologize so here you go. Also, I'm sorry about the end ~J

I woke up and I yawned, turning to face the center as I found the bed empty. I frowned and sat up before going downstairs and finding Gerard sitting at a table, drinking coffee as he looked through the newspaper.

"Hey, pumpkin. Good morning," he smiled up at me.

"Hi, daddy," I yawned.

"Still tired, baby boy?" he chuckled.

"No," I stated simply as I walked over to sit next to Gerard. "What are we going to do today?"

"Hmm, I don't know. What do you want to do, sweetheart?" Gerard asked as he set the paper down to give me his full attention as he sneaked the rim of the cup past his lips to take a sip of his steamy coffee.

"Can we got shopping? I want a new pacifier and new outfits," I smiled.

"Sure, baby. We can do that," Gerard confirmed.

I clapped my hands together and giggled before sitting up straighter to kiss Gerard's cheek. He smiled softly and kissed my lips in return.

"How about some blueberry pancakes, baby boy?" Gerard asked and I nodded.

Gerard stood up after taking one more sip of his coffee, and went to the kitchen. He got out the ingredients before he started to make pancakes while I just sat in the living room, watching cartoons.

"Here you go, sweetheart," Gerard said and handed me a princess plate with two stacks of pancakes.

I licked my lips hungrily and smiled up at Gerard, thanking him.

"Can I have syrup, too, daddy?" I asked.

"Of course, little one."

He walked out before he came back in, pouring the right amount of syrup on my delicious blueberry pancakes.

"Thank you, daddy!" I giggled and used my hands to eat my pancakes but Gerard quickly stopped me.

"Baby, no, you're not suppose to use your hands. That's why I gave you a fork and a butter knife," he said before he sighed. "Wait- no, I'll cut them up for you, sweetheart."

I whined as he tried to take my plate away. Eventually, he won and took my plate as he left to the kitchen. He walked back in and gave me pancakes back.

"Now, all you have to use is the fork, got it, little one?"

"Yes, daddy," I pouted.

"Don't be pouty with me, baby boy," he warned as he slowly handed me my plate.

"Okay, daddy," I smiled as I grabbed my fork and stabbed a piece of pancake.

"No need to be harsh, little boy," Gerard chuckled.

I blushed softly and stuffed the pancake in my mouth, chewing on it as Gerard watched me with a smile playing on his lips. He leaned down to me and kissed my cheek sloppily as I let out a small giggle.

"Daddy, I'm eating!" I smiled.

"Alright, baby boy. I'm gonna go upstairs and change, and when you're finished, I want you to get dressed - I'll take care of the dishes, understand?" he said.

I nodded, still having food in my mouth.

"I need to hear your words, sweetheart," he said.

I swallowed after I finished chewing on the pancake, "Yes, daddy."

He smiled and kissed my forehead before he left upstairs. I watched cartoons while I ate before I finished my breakfast and went upstairs. I changed into a my white t shirt with the red collar that had a rainbow print on it. I put on my black overalls before rolling the bottom of the hem. I slipped on my socks and my white and black adidas.