Chapter 19

A/N: I think there's two chapters left for this book and it's completed :)

Enjoy this chapter, lovelies ~J

"I'm going to head home," I told Melanie and Dodie.

We were going to have a night out, more like an night in, with just the three of us: Dodie, Melanie, and I. But I knew it was getting late, so I thought I should just head home.

"No, what?" Melanie frowned, "We were just getting to the good part."

"Ooh, pie," Dodie smiled.

Melanie smirked and sprayed some whip cream on the pie. It was awful to witness because Melanie slapped the pie on Dodie's face.

Melanie laughed and looked at me with a huge grin, "See, Frankie, we're having so much fun."

"No, thank you," I chuckled nervously, "it's getting late and I have to head home."

"The pie is good," I heard Dodie mutter as she used her finger to wipe the whip cream from her face, licking the finger and tasting the whip cream.

"See, that's fun," Melanie said.

I shook my head and smiled at them. "I'm going home."

"Alright, we'll see you tomorrow then?" Dodie asked, her face covered in the sweet cream.

"Of course," I said before leaving the house.

I got inside my car and drove my way  back home. I unlocked the front door and quietly stepped in, leaving the car keys on the bowl that was on a table where it was sitting near the front door.

I didn't hear my parents, assuming they went out and had a date night. I walked up to my bedroom and slipped off my shoes before changing into my pajamas. I laid on my bed and brought the covers up to my chin.

I couldn't sleep though because tomorrow was the day that Gerard and Lindsey will be getting married. I tried my hardest not to think too much about them, but it's difficult. It really was.

I heard the doorbell ring and I let out a sigh, getting out of bed and slipping my feet into my bunny slippers. I made sure to get my baseball bat before heading downstairs, because who will come out and knock on my door when it's nearly midnight?

I opened the front door slowly before I let out a sigh of relief when I saw Gerard. But what caught my attention was his hair. He dyed it and it was yellow. Not bright, but it was a soft yellow.

He walked in and I shut the door, setting my bat at the corner. I looked at Gerard and I couldn't help but place my lips on his. He held my hips and deepened the kiss. I felt that familiar feeling - there was butterflies in my stomach and Gerard would always manage to make me feel like this.

"I love you, baby boy," he said when he pulled away.

"I love you, too, daddy," I muttered and I giggled softly. "You actually dyed your hair yellow."

"You said you wanted it to be like this," he chuckled.

"I didn't think you would do it though," I smiled. "But I like it. Thank you, daddy."

"What for, sweet pea?"

"For dying it yellow because I like lemonade," I giggled.

"Anything for you, sugar," he grinned before his smile faltered.

"You're getting married tomorrow," I said sadly.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart," Gerard sighed. "But I've been waiting for so long to marry Lindsey. I can't just leave her now."