Chapter 20

A/N: This isn't exactly the last chapter, but... we'll see how it goes

Enjoy this chapter ~J

Gerard's POV:

"Gerard, wake up," I heard someone say.

I groaned sleepily and rubbed my eyes, my eyes fluttering open and I saw Mikey. He smiled at me as he held on a breakfast tray.

"Good morning, big bro," Mikey grinned and I sat up, rubbing my eyes again as Mikey placed the tray on my lap, "Brought you some breakfast."

"Thanks, Mikey," I muttered and looked at the tray of food: scrambled eggs, two sausages, a stack of pancakes, and a glass of orange juice sitting at the corner of the tray. "Do you know what time it is?"

"It's actually 8:32 in the morning," Mikey replied, "So that means you have to get ready by ten so you can make it at church in time."

"Yeah," I frowned, grabbing the fork that Mikey handed me to stab a sausage, taking a bite out of it.

"You're thinking about him, aren't you?"

I looked at Mikey, choking on my sausage softly.

"Who?" I asked, coughing a bit as I took a swift sip from my orange juice.

"Frank," he sighed.

"Mikey, that's nonsense! I'm getting married today."

"You didn't deny it," Mikey sang, letting out a deep sigh. "But Gee, why now? Why does it have to be today that you break off the engagement?"

"Who said I'm breaking it off?" I raised my eyebrows. "I wouldn't do that."

"Oh, but you could," Mikey pointed out before he took my tray of food. "You know what? You don't deserve this at all."

"What- Mikey, come on. You're being ridiculous," I said, but Mikey shook his head and walked out of my room. "Mikey, I'm getting married, be nice to me!"

I sighed and sat back against the headboard, frowning when I thought about Frankie again.

"Snap out of it, Gerard," I muttered to myself and got out of bed.

I went inside my walk in closet and glance around at my clothes. I changed into a black buttoned up shirt with a black waistcoat, my black dress pants, and my black Converse. I found my suit for the wedding that was in a clear zip.

I went downstairs with the clear zip and found Mikey sitting at the table, drinking coffee.

"Can I ask a question?" Mikey asked.

"Go ahead," I sighed as I neatly put my suit on the sofa. I went over to the kitchen and grabbed the pot of coffee and a mug, pouring it into the mug.

"Why yellow?" he questioned.

"Pardon?" I raised my eyebrows, taking a cautious sip from my steamy coffee, "What do you mean by that?"

"Your hair," Mikey pointed out, "It's yellow, but why specifically that color?"

"I don't know," I shrugged, reaching up to twist my hair around my finger before untwisting and putting my hand back down, "I guess I just like the color."

"It doesn't have anything to do with Frank?"

"Frankie," I corrected. "And why does everything about Frankie concern you?"

"It doesn't besides the fact that you've been cheating on your future wife with him-"

"Mikey, please, not now!"