Chapter 11

A/N: I honestly like to read my own books, is that sad? I guess I'm that one person who likes their own books haha ~J

Gerard was waiting in the living room for me which was really embarrassing since I knew my parents are probably showing him my baby pictures. I wore a white crop top, a pink long tutu skirt that reached to my knees, and white frilly socks with my pastel pink ankle inch-heels.

"Hi, Gee," I smiled when I walked downstairs.

"Hey, sweetheart," Gerard said, closing the baby photo book. 

I blushed madly and my parents were snickering.

"You look beautiful," Gerard complimented and stood up to kiss my cheek.

"Well, it was nice meeting you, Gerard," my dad said as he shook Gerard's hand firmly. "And I like the crazy hair, it looks good on you."

"Thank you, sir," Gerard said.

"You're so handsome, Gerard, but please treat my little baby as if he were a prince," my mom said.

"Got it," Gerard chuckled.

"Mom, stop it," I muttered.

"Okay, well both of you have fun," my dad smiled.

We left and got inside Gerard's car while we made small talk.

"How are you, darling?" He asked.

"I'm doing okay," I replied. "How are you?"

"I'm great, baby boy," Gerard chuckled as he held my hand. "I'm going to dye my hair soon, so just be prepared."

"Oh, can you pretty please do yellow?" I asked.

"Hmm, I don't know, sugar muffins," Gerard smirked.

I pouted and he laughed. We soon arrived and the mini golfing was indoors. It was cool because it was a glow in the dark mini golfing, making the whole experience more fun.

I chose my own ball, picking out a green one as Gerard chose a blue one. We went on and waited for the first people to finish until it was our turn. I went first and I made it into the hole on the first try.

"Daddy, I did it!" I cheered.

"I'm so proud of you, my little prince," he praised, kissing my forehead, "but indoor voice, alright, baby?"

I nodded and smiled. It was his turn and it took him a minute for his golf ball to get inside the hole. 

"Good job, daddy! I'm proud of you," I smiled. "What do you want your prize to be?"

"I want kisses," he grinned.

I giggled and kissed all over his face, hearing Gerard chuckle. We heard someone cleared their throat and we turned around to find a family, impatiently waiting for their turn. 

"Sorry," Gerard muttered.

We went to next stage and it was my turn again. I stared at my ball and the hole, focusing while my tongue slightly sticked out in concentration.

"You can do it, sweetheart," Gerard whispered in my ear as his arms slipped around my waist from behind.

I smiled softly as I leaned into the touch, nuzzling against his chest. I turned around and kissed his lips as he smiled gently. His hands squeezed my hips and I gasped, his tongue slipping in my mouth. I moaned as my hands held the back of his neck.

"Daddy, I need to play," I giggled when I pulled away.

"Alright," Gerard said and I turned back around. "But wiggle your bum for me, princess."