Chapter 4

I was in tears by the time the movie was over. Gerard frowned and held my hand, taking me to a pretty park.

"Sweetie, whats wrong?" Gerard asked, wiping my tears away as he knelt down in front of me.

"The movie was too scary," I sniffled. 

"You don't like horror movies?"

"I don't like to watch them," I cried. "They're too scary."

"Aw, sweetheart. Why didn't you tell me? We could've watched something else," Gerard said. 

"I- I wanted to watch Tangled," I whispered. 

"Then why didn't you tell me that," Gerard frowned. "I would've gladly watch the movie with you if that is worth seeing you smile. But I don't want you crying, princess."

I sniffled, smiling softly. I couldn't help but blush and look down, away from Gerard's gaze.

"Let's get you home, alright?" Gerard said, standing up.

I nodded and he smiled. He held my hand and we walked back out to the car. I got in the passenger seat with a help from Gerard and he went to his side and turned on the engine. He took me home and parked. Essie the sidewalk, cutting off the engine.

We sat there until one of us decided to speak.

"Gee?" I asked.

"Yeah," he whispered.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and faced him as he does the same. I gazed into his eyes before my eyes trailed down to his lips. I didn't notice until I leaned forward and he does the same. Our lips were so close until Gerard's cellphone began to ring.

Gerard cleared his throat and pulled away, answering his phone.

"Hello?" He said, the phone against his ear. "Hey, darling... yes, I'll be home soon... don't worry about me, I'll be at home in ten. Okay, sweetheart..yes, I love you too...Okay, goodbye."

He hung up and put his phone back in his pocket. Gerard sighed and gave me a small smile. 

"I'll see you tomorrow, right?" Gerard said.

"T-Tomorrow?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Of course, I like being with you," Gerard said. "I'll pick you up tomorrow morning at nine, we'll have breakfast."

"Okay," I smiled.

I unlocked the door and stepped my foot out before I quickly turned around and pecked Gerard's lips. I blushed and pulled away while Gerard had his eyes widened. Gerard cupped my face with one hand and gave me a long kiss on the lips.

"B-Bye, Gee," I whispered and quickly left the car.

I went inside the hotel and went to my room. I opened the door and found Ryan sitting on his bed watching television, popcorn and candy beside him as there was a glass of soda on the nightstand.

"Hey, Frankie," Ryan smiled at me, popping a sour patch kid in his mouth. "How did the date go?"

"It wasn't a date, Ryro," I muttered.

I sat on the bed next to him, getting a piece of candy. 

"Gerard is nice," I said.

"Mm, well what movie did you two watch?" 

I stayed quiet and snuggled against Ryan after moving the candy on the nightstand. Ryan handed me my pacifier and I giggled softly. 

"Let's change you into your pajamas, alright?" Ryan suggested and I nodded.