Chapter 2

Ryan and I were in front row, singing our heart out. I giggled, holding onto his hand. 

I looked at Gerard Way and he looked so beautiful. He was pouring his heart out onto every song and throughout the performance. He was sweating but the lights made his sweat glisten on his face perfectly. The way his chest rises up and down when he takes short breath breaks. He was such a great singer. 

The song he was currently singing is called, 'Maya The Psychic'. It was almost the end but I never wanted this to be over. 

People kept pushing and shoving , making me sometimes trip but thankfully Ryan is here to help me back up. 

When the last song ended, Gerard Way wished everyone goodnight and left the stage with the rest of his band mates. The audience slowly filed out of the auditorium and Ryan and I stay closed together while we make our way to the back stage.

"Do you know what you're going to say?" Ryan asked, smirking.

"I couldn't think of anything," I whined, looking down as I held Ryan's hand.

"It's fine, it really isn't something to think about," Ryan said. "It'll come out naturally when you speak to The Gerard Way."

I giggled as we both went to the back. There were security guards but we showed them the backstage passes and they allowed us in. There was a line and it's a miracle that it isn't a long one. 

After an amount of time, we were the next ones. Except, I insisted Ryan to go before me since I was still thinking what to say.

I had a close view of Gerard Way and he looked amazing. He was wearing a white buttoned up shirt, a blue blazer, a red tie and blue dress pants to go with his suit. 

"Hi, I'm Ryan and I'm such a big fan of yours," Ryan smiled, shaking the one and only Gerard Way's hand. 

Ryan handed Gerard a CD that he bought off of Gerard Way's website.

"Hi, nice to meet you," Gerard smiled, showing his tiny teeth. "Who's this going out to?"

"Me," Ryan replied, "Ryan."

Gerard nodded and grabbed his black sharpie, signing Ryan's CD. 

"Here you go," Gerard smiled, giving Ryan the CD again. 

"Can we take a picture?" Ryan asked, taking out his phone. 

"Sure," Gerard replied as he was given Ryan's phone. 

Gerard pulled a funny face, taking a photo of himself and Ryan. 

"Thank you," Ryan smiled, taking his phone from Gerard. 

"Have a great night," Gerard said. 

Ryan turned around to the exit, sending me a quick wink. I blush furiously when it came to my turn. I looked at Gerard and he send me a sweet smile of his, motioning me to come over. 

I approached him and he looked up at me from his seat. The second he spoke to me, I felt as if I were going to have an anxiety attack and burst into tears. 

"Hi there," Gerard said.

"H-Hi," I said shyly. 

"Don't worry, I won't bite," Gerard teased. 

"Can you sign this?" I asked, whispering almost but loud enough for Gerard to hear me.

I handed Gerard Way my notebook to sign.

"Of course," he replied, taking the cap off of the marker with his mouth. "To who?"

"My name is Frank but people call me Frankie," I said.