Chapter 8

Gerard held my hand as we made our way inside the theater. I had on a pastel pink crop top, a black skirt with black thigh high socks, and pink ankle boots. I also decided to bring a grey cardigan just in case it gets chilly. While Gerard wore everything black: a black tee, black skinny jeans, his basic Converse, and his leather jacket. His outfit was dark while his hair just stood out.

We both decided to watch a Disney movie this time. Gerard bought the tickets and we went on line for popcorn and drinks. We were soon on our way to the multiplex where the movie was starting and found our seats.

"D-Daddy?" I asked shyly.

"Yes, sweetheart," Gerard replied.

"What did you tell Lindsey?" I asked before taking a small sip from my drink. 

"That I'm out with my friends," he sighed, "but she's still on tour."

"Oh," I muttered.

"Let's just watch the movie, okay?"

I nodded and sat comfortably. We were fifteen minutes into the movie before I needed to go potty. I told Gerard and he was about to stand up before I stand up.

"It won't take long," I assured him.

"I don't want you going by yourself," he said.

"But you're going to miss the movie," I said.

"I don't care," Gerard said.

"Please," I pouted. "I'll be okay."

Gerard was hesitant before he sighed, nodding. I got up from my seat and carefully made my way out to the restroom. I returned back and noticed that Gerard moved my drink to his left side, the armrest between us was up. I smiled softly and sat next to him. Gerard scoot a bit closer, wrapping an arm around me and sneaking down to my waist.

"Is this Okay?" Gerard whispered.

"I like it, daddy," I smiled.

I leant forward to kiss his cheek. Gerard grinned and placed his lips on mine. I giggled softly between the kisses before someone beside us shushed us.

"You guys are being annoying," someone with a big forehead said.

"Just leave them alone, baby— oh my gosh, Frankie!" I heard Ryan's voice.

"Ryan?" I gasped. "A-And you're Brendon."

"Yeah, I am," Brendon smirked before he furrowed his eyebrows at Gerard. "Wait, you look familiar."

"I don't think so," Gerard frowned, his hand squeezing my hip.

"No, You're Gerard Way!" Brendon exclaimed. "Holy shit, Ryan. You never told me your friend was dating Gerard Way."

"I was suppose to tell you?" Ryan raised his eyebrows.

"Shut the fuck up!" Someone grunted behind us.

The four of us decided to stay quiet and enjoy the rest of the movie. We left the cinema until all of us were outside while Brendon was still completely shocked.

"I can't believe you're dating Gerard Way!" Brendon laughed.

"Do you mind keeping it down?" Gerard shushed him.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Brendon whispered.

Ryan and I rolled our eyes, chuckling. 

"Why don't we all turn this into a double date?" Brendon suggested.

I gave Ryan pleading eyes and he nodded, winking at me.

"Brendon, why don't we hang back at my place and you can help me move my furniture?" Ryan winked at him. "My parents aren't home for three days."