Chapter 6

I told Gee that I was leaving New York to go back home. I didn't want to leave though, I wanted to stay longer so I could be with Gerard. He did say he would come by later to say goodbye, although I hope to see him again.

"Did you get everything?" Ryan asked.

"I- I think so," I replied.

Ryan helped me zip up my suitcase after he finished packing his own things. I laid on the bed, letting out a sigh as I curled up into a ball.

"He loves her, Ryan," I blurted out.

"What?" 

"Gerard loves Lindsey," I said. "They love each other a lot and Gerard loves taking care of her."

"But you told me you guys had a make out session and he even left a hickey," Ryan frowned, sitting on the bed beside me.

"You can see it?!" I shrieked and Ryan smirked, nodding before I frowned again. "But the make out didn't mean anything."

"Well, was Lindsey nice?" Ryan asked.

"Of course she was, I already told you," I stated, sitting up.

"But was her kindness genuine or fake?" He questioned, raising his eyebrows.

"I don't know," I mumbled. "It seemed genuine."

Ryan didn't say anything after that.

"I forgot to tell you!" He exclaimed.

"What?"

"I met this guy and he's really nice and sweet, and he gave me his number so that we can plan a date," he said.

"Really?!" I gasped and he nodded eagerly. "What state does he live in?"

"New York," Ryan replied sadly.

"But it isn't much of a drive, it's just an hour," I smiled softly.

"Wait, do you know where Gerard lives?" Ryan asked.

"I don't know, I fell asleep to the way to his pretty home," I said. "Anyways, What's the guy's name?"

"Oh, it's-"

My phone beeped, interrupting Ryan. I grabbed my phone and it was a message from Gerard, saying that he was inside the lobby.

"Gerard is here," I squealed, "what should I wear?"

"You don't need to dress up for him. You look fine," Ryan said. "Just go downstairs and say hi."

"No, I don't look pretty," I said.

I looked down at my outfit, which was an oversized baby blue sweater that reached above my knees and my white thigh high socks.

"Frankie, you're pretty without even trying so just go downstairs and talk to him," Ryan said. "Gerard is waiting for you."

"Well, alright," I sighed. "Let me just go change."

"No!" Ryan denied. 

Ryan grabbed my arm and dragged me out of our room, locking me out. I whimpered, knocking on the door softly.

"Ryan?" I asked. "Ryro? Ryan?" 

Ryan opened the door and I smiled widely before he threw out my long white fluffy sweater that reached below my knees and closed the door.

"Go downstairs," I heard Ryan say.

I pouted but grabbed my jacket to cover myself and went downstairs. I expected to see people flaunting over Gerard but he had a cap on his head and wore a leather jacket.