Chapter 3

I was staring at the scribbled number that was written on the white piece of paper. I kept switching glances between my phone and the paper. It was like that for ten minutes.

"Just call him!" Ryan said suddenly.

"I- I don't know what to say," I muttered. 

Ryan sighed, holding out his open hand. "Hand me the phone."

"Wha-? No, I don't want to," I said.

Ryan gave me that stern look, making me look down at my lap as I handed him my cell phone. He unlocked the iPhone and used the number that Gerard gave him too, to type the number into my contacts.

"I made it easier for you," Ryan smiled. "Now all you have to do is press 'call' and chat with him."

"I'm scared," I whimpered, looking up at him. 

"Fine, I'll do it," Ryan said.

I stood up to snatch the phone away from him before he walked away, causing me to fall on his bed. I pouted as I watched him wait for the ringing to stop. 

"I think he's busy, so you're lucky-"

"Hello," the phone answered, cutting Ryan off and ruining all hopes for me.

Ryan smirked and put the phone in my hand, letting me to speak instead.

"H-Hi," I whispered, taking the phone off of speaker and putting it against my ear instead.

"Frankie, right?" I heard Gerard's voice.

"Yeah, I am," I replied nervously.

Ryan was laughing silently.

"I was wondering when you'd be calling me," Gerard chuckled. "I've been actually meaning to ask you if you want to go meet up for coffee?"

"I'd like that," I smiled, even though I don't drink coffee.

"Do you want me to pick you up?" Gerard replied. 

"Yes, please," I said, hearing Gerard chuckle through the other line.

"Great, I'll pick you up at one," he said, "bye, Frankie."

"Bye," I said before we both hung up. 

"What did he say?!" Ryan asked, plopping on the bed next to me.

"He wants to meet for coffee," I said, scrunching up my nose. 

"Oh my gosh, you should totally dress up," Ryan squealed excitedly. "We could do your make up, dress you up a bit, you're gonna look so hot and-"

"Ryan, stop," I muttered. "It's not a date."

"You ruined my mood now," he sighed, "but you can still look hot, you know?" 

I giggled and nodded.

Ryan chose my outfit. I settled in a pastel pink crop top, a black skirt with black thigh highs, and a black leather jacket. After putting on my black combat boots, Ryan applied my makeup.

"And...done," Ryan grinned, stepping back to take a look at me.

I stood up and went to the bathroom, checking my reflection. Ryan didn't apply too much makeup. It's only smudged eyeliner and watermelon flavored lipgloss with a tint of pink blush, making my cheeks rosy.

"You look hot," Ryan said, leaning against the doorway.

"Thank you," I smiled softly, muffling a giggle.

I gave Ryan a tight hug and he chuckled, ruffling my hair up a bit.

"You should get going," Ryan said. "And I want you back by eleven, I don't want you staying out too late."