Chapter 17

A/N: I like this story honestly and it's cool because it's also almost done. Just a few more chapters and voila, it's done and completed :)

Well, enjoy this chapter, cupcakes

~J

"I miss him," I cried.

"Frankie, you're going to be just fine without him," Ryan frowned, holding me tightly as I cried in his arms.

"No because now he's getting married in just a week, he's going to forget all about me and he was probably using me this whole time," I sobbed, clutching onto Ryan's shirt before I muttered, "I wish I never went to that concert."

"Don't wish that, sunshine," he sighed, cupping my face before he kissed the tip of my nose.

"Okay," I sniffled, wiping away my tears. "H-How're you and Brendon?"

"Not well," he replied. "I honestly thought we were doing well, but he just stopped calling me after a while. I don't know though, maybe something changed with him and he's busy?"

Ryan still had his hands on the sides of my face. I gazed into his chocolate eyes, looking at his features before I leaned forward. I didn't mean to and I certainly didn't intend to, but I kissed him. I just blown out kissed him, and Ryan didn't seem to mind.

In fact, he kissed me back, too.

And I didn't mind either.

I guess we were both not in good positions in relationships that we decided to let it out on each other.

I whimpered and sat on Ryan's lap, straddling his hips as I had my fingers tangled in his hair. This wasn't suppose to happen, but then it just did. My hips rolled against his, and I couldn't help but give a small grin when I heard the sounds coming out of Ryan's throat.

"Oh, sweetheart," he groaned as I continued.

"Ryan, please," I begged, moaning as I felt the heat going on between us. "Make me feel good."

"Mhm," he hummed, grabbing and squeezing my hips.

Ryan pulled off my mini pastel pink skirt that I decided to wear today, removing my black crop top afterwards. He was going annoyingly slow and I just wanted him. I stripped out of my clothes quickly and began to unbutton Ryan's black shirt.

"You have such nice thighs, little one," Ryan groaned, his hands roaming over them. "So pretty."

He leaned forward and nibbled my ear, making me whine in response as I finally got Ryan's shirt off. I unbuckled his belt and unfastened his jeans before having them off, throwing them somewhere across my bedroom.

"Please, Ry. I want your cock," I whimpered.

"Oh, go ahead, baby. It's all yours," he smirked.

I got off of his lap, kneeling in front of him when he spread his legs apart. He lifted his hips so that I was able to pull down his tight, black boxers. I stroked his semi-erection before it went fully hard. Ryan gasped when I leaned down, wrapping my lips around his dick.

He groaned, "such a good boy for me."

I took him in further, my hand holding onto what's left on what I couldn't take. My tongue lapped on the underside of Ryan's erection and I bobbed my head, gagging slightly when I felt him hit the back of my throat.

"'Gonna fuck your pretty little mouth," he muttered.

His fingers gripped on my black dyed hair before he snapped his hips forward, making me moan in return. I felt tears prickling at the edge of my eyes as I continued bobbing my head.