Chapter 1

"What do I need to bring?" I asked Ryan through the phone.

I was packing my clothes, essentials, and other things I need to bring. Ryan thought it was okay to tell me a week before the concert, that it was at New York, which was an hour away from Jersey.

"Clothes, shoes, your stuffies, paci, and a blanket," Ryan listed off. "Oh, and a toothbrush, a comb, and shampoo and conditioner. Oh, and your panties and socks."

"Okay," I muttered, feeling a bit flustered. "What time will you be picking me up?"

"At four. Concert starts at eight and it'll be an hour to get to New York. We'd also need to book a hotel and that way, we would have a good place to view the performance."

"You planned everything," I said.

"Yes, I did. This is your first concert so you need to have a good first experience," Ryan said and I could feel his smile coming through.

I giggled.

"I need to finish packing," I said. "Bye, Ry."

"See you later, sunshine," he said before hanging up.

I folded my clothes neatly, setting them neatly in my baby blue suitcase. I went to my bathroom and grabbed the bathroom essentials, putting them in a separate bag. After grabbing all the things I needed for this trip, Ryan honked his car outside, waiting for me.

I quickly grabbed my suitcase, rushing downstairs. I told my parents I'd be back in a week since after the concert, we'll be exploring New York. My parents and I exchanged 'I love you's' before I left the house.

"Hi, Ryro," I smiled.

"Hey, sunshine," Ryan replied, helping me with my suitcase. "You've got a lot of things in here."

"I didn't know which outfits to bring," I said.

"It's a week, not a month," Ryan chuckled, putting my suitcase at the backseat with his. "Lets get going."

We both got in the car, buckling out seatbelts before Ryan began driving.

"I learned the songs," I stated, smiling proudly.

"Really?" Ryan asked and I nodded. "That's good, it makes things easier."

"The songs are really good," I said. "Gerard Way has such a great voice."

"I agree," Ryan chuckled. "Do you know what you're going to say to him?"

"I forgot about that," I mumbled.

"Hey, its fine. I'm sure you wont look like a fool," Ryan reassured as he drives up the highway. "Besides, Gerard Way seems like an understanding person, he wont make fun of you or anything like that."

"Okay, then," I said, sucking on my thumb.

"Do you want your pacifier?" Ryan asked and I nodded. "Go look in your suitcase and get your blankie, too, alright?"

I unbuckled my seatbelt and leaned to the backseat, my skirt riding up. I opened the small pocket of my suitcase and got my paci before taking my blanket that had printed rubber duck on it. I got back in my seat and saw Ryan blushing.

I sucked on my pacifier and covered myself with my blankie.

"How long until we there, Ry?" I asked around the paci.

"For another hour," he replied. 

I nodded sleepily and shifted in my seat to get more comfortable. After a minute of squirming in my seat, my eyes shifted closed and I finally fell asleep.