Chapter 9

I don't like school ughh ~J

"So, has he decided between you or Lindsey?" Ryan asked, laying on his stomach on my bed as he watched me curiously.

"No, I don't want him to choose but at the same time I want him to choose, ya know?" I rubbed my arm nervously. "I mean, I don't want to rush him into already choosing between us. Lindsey had him first and I'm just that fan he decides he likes."

"That's not true," Ryan said before he frowned. "Well, actually... that sounds accurate but that's not the point. It's onky different when you see it in a different perspective."

"I don't know, Ryro," I sighed. "Anyways, thanks for the other night."

"No problem," He smiled. "I'm sure you and Gerard wanted to have your alone time."

"Stop it," I muttered, feeling all flustered.

"So, have you two done it?" 

"What?! Ryan, you can't just ask something like that," I said, my cheeks turning warm into a probably violent red.

"What? I'm just asking," Ryan grinned. "But have you?"

"Yeah, it was in the car," I replied.

"No, ew. What the fuck, Frank? That's nasty," he gagged. 

"What do you mean?" I gasped. "You asked."

"True, but I thought you guys did it somewhere special," he said.

"Well, i-it was special. It was, like, the last day at New York," I said. "That was special because we thought we weren't going to see each other again."

"The day was special but it's the place, Frankie!" Ryan whined, sitting up. "It's suppose to be how it happened. Where, when, and how."

"That makes no sense," I frowned.

"Exactly," Ryan sighed. "You didn't think with your head, you were thinking with your dick."

"Ryan!" I whined, covering my face. "It's my princess parts."

"I'm sorry but it's true," Ryan apologized. "I just- it was your first time together and I don't know, it bothers me that you didn't do it somewhere special."

"I don't understand why you're so concerned about this," I said, looking at Ryan though my fingers before moving hands away from my face. "We just did it in the car. And oh, daddy was really nice and rough, I really liked it."

"Ok, I don't need details," Ryan shivered. "So, is Gerard your daddy?"

"I- I guess so," I smiled softly.

Ryan nodded with a smile before his phone chimed with a notification. He checked and his smile grew wider.

"It's Brendon," he said.

"Really? What did he say?" I asked, leaning forward to look at his phone.

"He said he misses me," Ryan said dreamily. 

"Is he nice to you? Does he treat you with respect?" I questioned, "does he treat you like a king?"

"He does," he smiled. "Oh, Frankie, I really like Brendon but I don't know if he feels the same way."

"Take him out," I suggested. "Talk to him, maybe take him out to a club and we'll see how it goes from there."

"Oh, I have an idea!" He exclaimed, "maybe, I should test him."

"Um, Ryan, I don't think that'll work," I said. 

"Why not?" He frowned.

"How will he react if he found out you were testing him?" I asked.