Chapter 16

"No, no, no, please! Don't do this!" I pleaded as Brian began removing my clothes. "I don't want you to do this to me."

"Don't worry, baby, it'll be fast," Brian smirked, turning to Jessica who was busy kissing my neck. "Isn't that right, Jessie?"

"Mhmm," she grinned, her breath hitting my neck as she continued sucking on my skin. "So pretty, Frankie. I can see why Gerard likes you. But he won't have you anymore, he can have Lindsey now while we have you."

I cried quietly as both of them touched me in parts where I didn't want them to touch me at all. Brian had his hands roaming over my body before he brought me over to the bed, laying me on my stomach.

I was already left with just my shirt and panties, the shirt that represented love. The rainbow that shows your gay pride, which was suppose to be reassuring since you can love anyone you want. But this was painful, people who I didn't even know were touching me in my princess parts.

"Stop, don't touch me there!" I cried as I felt a hand smack my bum.

"You don't fucking tell us what to do," Jessica hissed in my ear.

"We won't be needing this," I heard Brian muttered as he yanked my panties down, letting them pools around my knees since I was on my hands and knees, bending down and letting my bum be free for these strangers.

"Mhm, you have such a nice ass, Frankie," Jessica moaned.

I cried softly and buried my face on the pillow, keeping my cries to come out muffled as they touch me in inappropriate places. That was, until the door was kicked open.

I turned around and gasped in relief when I saw Gerard. Gerard punched Brian on the nose, making him stumble backwards.

"Gerard- y-you're Gerard Way," Jessica smiled.

Gerard let out a long sigh, as if he were disappointed. I slowly got off the bed, knowing that Gerard was purposely distracting Jessica.

"I am honestly disappointed," Gerard told Jessica. "If you are my fan, I thought you would be supportive a-and caring, but I guess I was wrong."

"W-What? I am the most supportive fan in the fanbase. I've been supporting you on day one!" Jessica defended.

When I got off the bed, I ran over to Gerard and hugged him tightly around the waist.

"So, you are cheating on Lindsey?" Jessica asked.

"That's none of your business," Gerard said and carried me before he walked us out.

I hid my face at the crook of Gerard's neck, looking up in case if Jessica decides to sneak up, and thankfully she didn't.

Once we were out of the place, which I thought it would be a creepy looking house, Gerard sat me in the backseat and I frowned.

"Frankie, there's someone sitting on the front seat, and he went through the same thing as you," he explained when he noticed why I was frowning. "His name's Tyler and I want you to be nice, alright, baby boy?"

"Okay, Gee," I replied.

The boy that was sitting on the front seat, turned his head back at us, giving a sad smile. I waved at him and he turned back around, looking ahead.

It wasn't long until the police came and we answered their questions before we headed back to Gerard's home as night fell. Tyler was going to start staying with Gee and I couldn't help but feel a small bit of jealousy.

"Lindsey will be here soon," Gerard said as we were all sitting on the couch, watching a movie.

"So, d-do you want me to leave?" I asked sadly.