🔘Chapter 4: Netflix and Chill

Leo's Pov

At a young age I learned that the closest people to you can do the most harm

At a young age I learned that the closest people to you can do the most harm. My father was gracious enough to teach me this lesson when he cheated on my mom. From that moment I learned to never be surprised when things turned to shit.

After my parents divorced my mom moved to the south while my dad stayed up in the north. They shared custody of me and my sister so, every other weekend I was on a plane. It stopped when I was in eleventh grade and decided to just stay with my mom. My sister on the other hand was kind of a bitch and favored the cheating bastard over the woman that gave birth to her.

My mom is a strong woman and even after everything she's been through, I still see her get up everyday with a smile on her face. She never let's anyone see her down. Though these past two days she's been very over the top happy. Especially since she figured out Jaysean was coming down here.

"So, I didn't know what you liked to eat so, I decided to play it safe and make friend chicken, mac & cheese and homemade biscuits" she said as I helped her place everything on the dinner table.

"Shit, that sounds good to me but, did you put seasonings on your chicken?" he asked rubbing his hands together.

"Yes, I season my chicken" my mom laughed taking a seat.

"Good. I was a little scared it was going to taste like paper" he mumbled as he starting putting everything on his plate.

"This is the south most white people can cook down here" I hummed grabbing a biscuit.

"Can't be too careful" he grumbled before digging into his food. I watched as he ate like he was starving.

"Guess it's good" I laughed as my phone buzzed in my pocket.

Jaysean just flicked me off before continuing to eat. When I pulled out my phone I saw it was a text from Holden. He was one of the guys I called when I wanted a quick hook up with no strings attached.

From the age of 15 I knew I was gay. It wasn't really hard for me to accept that I preferred men over women. Even though my dad is a cheating bastard he nor my mom ever had a problem with it. Though I think if he learned that I was a bottom he'd probably have a heart attack but, eh who cares anyway.

"Mom, I'm going to head out" I side standing up.

"What about dinner?"she questioned.

"I'll put my plate in the fridge. I'm going down to the pool house" I told her.

"Alright. You should take Jaysean with you so, he can see the town" she suggested.

"You wanna come?" I asked.

"Nah. I need to unpack my stuff. Thanks for the food" he groaned getting out his chair. We both grabbed our plates and brought them to the kitchen. I put plastic wrap over mine and then placed it in the fridge.

"How are the girls at this pool house?" Jaysean asked.

"There are some beautiful women but, I don't really pay attention to them" I said with a smirk.

"Why not? They nasty because I don't do nasty bitches" he spoke leaning against the counter.

"No I don't pay attention to them because I'm gay. Therefore their not really my type" I explained.

I was expecting to go off and start spitting all kinds of bullshit out his mouth but, he just stared at me with no change of expression. It kind of threw me off because by his looks I thought he would be extremely homophobic.

"You prefer dick over pussy, never would of guessed. Shit, that means more for me" he hummed causing me to smile.

"Your not going to say anything else?" I asked.

"Nah, it's none of my business who you fuck. I have a couple homies and cousins back home that are gay. It never bothered me" he replied shrugging.

"So, did you change your mind about wanting to go out?" I questioned.

"Nah. I really just want to chill and watch a couple movies. That jet lag ain't no fucking joke. Besides by the way you was acting I'm sure you going to hook up with someone" Jay answered.

I thought about him being here by himself and it made me feel some type of way. He was way chiller than I thought. Pulling out my phone I texted Holden and told him I couldn't make it.

"We can hook up later. Besides my room has a bigger TV in it" I offered.

"That's what's up. Let me go change real quick" he mumbled before leaving the kitchen.

I followed after him and went to my room to change also. When I was more comfortable I let my hair down and set up Netflix. A couple minutes later Jay came in and got comfortable on the floor.

"Since your the guest, you can choose the movie" I breathed handing him the remote

"Aight let's watch Jumanji, Kevin Hart is funny as hell" Jay said.

We waited as the movie started to play and I must admit it was funny but, not as much as the original. Robin Williams was a king of comedy. Towards the end I could see Jay losing interest as he began scrolling through his phone.

"Why did your mother sends you down here?" I asked sitting up on my bed.

"My mom wanted to get me away from all the trouble up there. She didn't want me to be like my father" he sighed.

"What happened to him?" I questioned.

"He was shot. I'm going to bed" he whispered before standing up and leaving. I watched him leave out my room. I felt bad for asking but, for one thing there was more to the story and to him. Thing is I wasn't sure if I really wanted to know.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Extra late chapter I know. I was a little stuck on an idea but, there's more coming. Also, Leo is a bottom and Jaysean will be a top just to clear that up. So, what do you think of how Jay handled Leo's news of being gay? What's up with Jay's dad? Next, a fight and a little weed.😊

VOTE/COMMENT

---MissTAYTAY1 XOXO

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕