🔘Chapter 16: You Fucked Up, And I Defended You

Leo's Pov

He just kept staring at me

He just kept staring at me. I could tell by the look on his face that he was mad. Jaysean and Leslie were still going back and forth so, I decided to just walk out the room. I knew that he would follow me and as I headed into the kitchen I could hear his footsteps.

"What are you doing here?" I asked turning to face him.

"Your mother wanted my help" he stated.

"You could of turned her down" I sighed.

"I wanted to see you. After the way we left things, I felt bad. I miss you Leo" Holden confessed going to touch me but, I stepped back. Lord knows people don't was their hands these days.

"I already said everything I had to say. I don't want a relationship. It was all just fun and I thought you understood that. I really hate repeating myself" I groaned.

"Yeah but, I figured that since we've been doing this for awhile you would of at least begin to want one" he mumbled.

"Well I don't. I'm sorry" I said with a shrug.

"Really. So your not trying to hook up with that guy in there. The one you seemed to be all over" he scoffed.

"You need to chill. That isn't what you think it is and isn't any of your business. What don't you understand? We aren't together and never will be" I told him.

"Whatever. I told you that I loved you" Holden argued.

"So? I didn't say the shit back! Get the damn hint!" I snapped tired of talking to him.

"What is going on here?" my mom asked coming into the kitchen.

"Nothing" I mumbled glaring at Holden.

"Alright. Its nice to see you Holden" she said giving him a hug. I wanted to be childish and tell him not to touch her.

"You too. I heard you needed help" he breathed.

"Yes, thank you. Follow me, I have a couple boxes that you could take for me" she told him. I watched them walk out the room but, not before Holden threw a longing look my way. I waved bye and went back to the living room.

Jaysean and Leslie weren't there but, I did hear talking coming from upstairs. Deciding to be nosy I jogged up the steps. The door was open and Leslie was standing in front of Jaysean. They seemed to be arguing.

"What do you even see in him? You were with me first" she sighed

"From what you tell me. As I said I don't remember you all that well. I try to keep my mind free of hoes of all kind" he retorted.

"That was unnecessary. You don't have to be mean. I've never done anything to you" Leslie whined.

 I've never done anything to you" Leslie whined

"I don't care. Seriously, I don't have time for you and your bullshit. The only reason your here is because you want to mess with your brother. Better go find someone else because this nigga refuses to be played" he groaned.

"No, I really like you" she argued.

"You don't even know me. So try again. Lying is not the talent God gave that mouth of yours" Jay laughed.

I watched as she started to tear up and I kinda felt bad. I mean I couldn't stand Leslie but, she was still my younger sister. We were so close when we were small. My fathers affair really tore our family apart causing all of us to suffer. Taking a deep breath, I entered the room and gave her a hug.

"You'd hug her after what she did" he asked looking at me.

"She's my sister. You should know how it is since you have one" I mumbled pulling away from her and facing him.

"There's a big ass difference between my sister and yours. My mom and I would break our feet off in Melody's ass if she tried half the things she did. Shit y'all just don't know how gangsta black mothers are. I tell you what family or not, I don't let people fuck me over twice" he told me.

"I'll remember that when it comes to you" I said glaring at him.

"Oh shit. Thats how you feeling. Fine. I got better things to do then mess around with you two. I'll leave y'all here to fuck your cousin or something. I have a conversation to finish with a real ass nigga in the backyard" he mumbled leaving.

"Thank you" Leslie spoke smiling.

"Whatever" I scoffed.

"Leo, I'm sorry. I'm really trying to fix things" she stated.

"You know there's just some things you can't fix. I defended you because your my sister but, don't think that means it changes all the bullshit you put us through. Get yourself together" I told her shaking my head. She looked like she was about to cry again but, this time I just left.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Updated as promised. So, Leo defended his soster but, now there's issues between him and Jay. Do you think he did the right thing? Next Jaysean makes a choices that changes thing.

VOTE/COMMENT

---MissTAYTAY1 XOXO

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪