🔘Chapter 11: No More Playing Games

Jaysean's Pov

PLAY SONG NOW!

I followed Leo upstairs and into my bedroom

I followed Leo upstairs and into my bedroom. After we both entered I turned around and locked the door. There was no way in hell we was leaving this room without me fucking him. I was tired of the games.

"Come here" I heard him say as he stood in front of the bed shirtless with his hair down. He looked sexy as fuck.

"Nah, you bring that ass here baby" I spoke licking my lips

I watched him roll his eyes before he walked over. Grabbing his hips, I pulled him flush against my body. Rubbing his waist, I lowered my hands just enjoying the feel of him.

"Jaysean" he whispered.

I smirked before placing a kiss on his neck. I kept going until he was basically falling apart in my hands. He had me feeling myself with the way he was reacting.

"Stop, please" Leo groaned but, I was an asshole and I kept going. By the time I lifted my eyes up to his face his neck was red and had a couple marks on it.

"Got to the bed" I told him.

Wordlessly he listened and sat on the edge of the mattress. I stood in front of him so, his face was about four inches from my dick. Which he couldn't seem to take his eyes off of. By the look on his face I knew he wanted it, I've seen the same expression on all the women I fucked with back home. Though they never looked this good.

"Jay" he breathed glancing up at me then back at my package.

"You wanna take care of this for me baby?" I asked. He bit his lip before nodding.

"Then do it" I replied staring at him. I kept my eyes on him as he pulled down my basketball shorts. His eyes widened a little as my dick sprung into the air, lightly hitting my stomach.

"Damn" he murmured.

"You scared?" I questioned.

"I've never been scared" Leo scoffed before taking me into his hand.