🔘Chapter 6: Turning Me On

Leo's Pov

"Listen my mom can not know about what just happening

"Listen my mom can not know about what just happening. If you think she was crazy before, you definitely don't want to see her in protective mode" I said as we got out the truck.

"Aight. Though your the one with a mark on your face. I didn't think them weak asses could hit hard" he mumbled coming around the front, to my side.

"It doesn't hurt that much and besides in the end they were the ones on the floor" I muttered pulling my hair up into a messy bun

"You right. I've been meaning to ask you, what's with the hair?" Jaysean said leaning back against my door.

"I don't know. I guess I just like having it long. My dad used to always ask me to get a haircut but, he's a asshole so I never even listened to him. Over time I've grown to like it. Plus it makes for great sex" I hummed.

"Too much info" he spoke rolling his eyes.

"Sorry" I laughed.

"So what you like to be the one on the bottom?" he asked crossing his arms.

"Do you really wanna know that or are you avoiding going inside?" I questioned with a smile.

"There isn't shit for me to do around here. If I was back home I'd be either busting a nut up in some girl or getting high off my ass" Jaysean mumbled.

"The point of you being sent here was to stay out of trouble, though you managed to find it anyway. If your bored you can help me" I offered.

"With what?" he asked.

"Follow me" I spoke pushing off the truck and heading toward the stables.

Opening the doors, I stepped inside. A couple of the horses saw me so, they started to whine a little. Smiling I grabbed two brushes off the wall and headed over to Dixon. He was my favorite.

"Foreal it smells like shit and dirty crackheads in here" Jaysean cursed covering his face.

"You kinda get used to it after awhile. You wanna help me brush him?" I muttered offering him one of the brushes.

"Nah" he said shaking his head.

"Well you can either help or go to the house and talk to my mom" I told him.

"Fuck" he groaned taking it. Smirking I quickly showed him what to do and after a couple minutes he started to get the hang of it.

We were in comfortable silence as we groomed all the horses. Halfway through the heat started to really hit so, we ended up removing our shirts. I'm not even going to lie. I may have checked him out once or twice and it wasn't a disappointment. As Jaysean was finishing up Peaches my phone started going off. Pulling it out my pocket I saw it was Holden so, I answered it.

"Hello" I mumbled placing the phone between my shoulder and ear.

"Hey, are you busy?" he asked.

"No. I just finished up some work" I replied.

"Well can I come over?" he questioned.

"Sure" I spoke.

"Okay. I'll see you in 20 minutes" Holden murmured happily.

"Alright bye" I responded before hanging up.

"Who was that?" Jaysean asked coming up beside me.

"A friend" I answered smirking.

"Shit. Was that your bootycall?" he laughed.

"Yes and he is coming over. I have to shower" I sighed locking Peaches back up and grabbing my shirt.

"Yeah because your ass stank" he joked pushing me.

"Fuck you. Your not not exactly zestfully clean yourself" I countered.

"The ladies never seemed to complain" Jaysean responded.

"Neither have the men" I spoke as we started for the house.

He just shook his head with a smile. When we stepped in I didn't hear anything which meant my mom was probably sleeping before her next shift. We both headed upstairs, going our separate ways to our bedrooms.

I quickly turned on my shower and began to get undressed. It took me some time to wash my body and hair. I wanted to make sure I was really clean. In the middle of drying my hair, I heard knocking on the door. Luckily Jaysean had finished before me so he was able to answer it.

When I was finished I pulled on some low riding sweats with no shirt and my hair down. Jogging down the steps I saw Holden sitting on the couch as Jaysean stood in the doorway looking at him with a look of distaste.

"What up?" I asked tapping his shoulder.

"Nothing" he murmured walking away and into the kitchen.

"Hey" Holden said standing up.

"Hey. You can go upstairs to my room. I'll be there in a minute" I told him before going into the kitchen. Jaysean was leaning against the counter with a can of soda in his hand.

"Ol boy doesn't look like your type especially, if your a bottom" he commented.

"How would you know? You just met me" I hummed curious.

"I've fucked enough guys to know these things" he said and I was a little surprised.

"I thought you were straight" I spoke.

"I'll try anything once,...or four times" he muttered standing upright. I kept my eyes on him as he came my way.

"Trust me when I say that nigga ain't got nothing on me" he whispered with a smile. I watched him leave all the while feeling shocked and a little turned on.

👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣

A little filler kind of but, toward the end I gave you something. So, is Jaysean bi or experimental? You'll find out more in the next chapter. As long as little jealously toward the end and there is only more to come. Plus a little surprise.

VOTE/COMMENT

---MissTAYTAY1 XOXO

👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣