🔘Chapter 35: Blood Isn't Thicker Than Water

Leo's Pov

"Fuck!" I moaned arching my back and gripping the sheets in my fists

"Come here" Jay whispered pulling forward. I continued to move my hips while he devoured my mouth.

"Oh god! Right there baby!" I moaned when his dick grazed the perfect spot inside of me

"Hold up" he hissed. He pushed me onto my back and hiked up my leg.

"Hurry the fuck up" I groaned annoyed.

"I could always just leave your ass on this bed" he laughed slapping my thigh.

"You play too much" I muttered.

"You knew this already" he hummed before kissing me.

I moaned in pleasure as I felt him slip back inside. He felt amazing. It wasn't just about what he was packing but, how he used it and trust he knew how to.

"Jaysean!" I shrieked in surprise when he raised my legs higher and started to really put it down.

In minutes we were both cumming. My body shaking due to the waves of pleasure passing through it. While he pulled out and threw away the condom, I lay there with my eyes closed feeling very relaxed.

"You okay?" he asked laughing.

"Uh-huh," I replied taking a deep breath and sitting up. He pulled back on his boxer briefs and so did I.

"What you wanna do now?" Jaysean questioned standing in front of me.

"I want to shower and go out. We haven't been on a date yet. We spend most of our time in this bedroom" I answered.

"Aight. I got you baby" he whispered before leaning down and kissing me.

"I have to talk to my sister first especially, after the bullshit she pulled last night. She crossed the damn line getting into bed with you" I hissed.

I was too tired last night to address my messy ass sister but, now she was gonna have it. I kept hoping she would grow the fuck up. That being back here, she'd get some perspective but, nah. She just keeps trying to fuck Jaysean, even after seeing us together.