🔘Chapter 29: Excuse My Wrongs

Leo's Pov

I was a stupid man. A man with no brain. I was missing the common sense I was born with. I was as clueless as one of those women who go on Maury claiming they know who the baby daddy is. Then cry when they are wrong.

"Hey, you okay?" Holden yawned turning to look at me.

"I have to go" I mumbled throwing off the covers and getting up. Grabbing my underwear off the floor, I put them on.

"What's wrong?" he asked as I proceeded to get dressed.

"Nothing. I just need to go right now" I rambled pulling on my boots.

"I thought that after last night we were good. I really missed you Leo" he said sitting up.

"That's um cool. Bye" I murmured before walking out the bedroom and closing the door behind me.

As I said, I was stupid and made a huge mistake fucking Holden. As much as he reassured me last night, he still had feelings for me and I still didn't. I could have just went home, or I should of. I messed up by thinking about Jaysean and what he was doing with that female from last night. We weren't together but, it bothered me. Badly.

Heading down the hallway of the house I passed a bedroom with the door open. I caught a quick glance inside but, it was enough. He was passed out in the bed asleep and the girl was laying on his chest. The same position we were in just 12 hours ago.

I thought about turning around and leaving. He could probably find a ride back but, I didn't want him to think I was an asshole who just left him at a strangers house. Sucking it up, I stepped into the room and over to where he was laying.

"Hey get up" I sighed shaking his shoulder.

"What?" he questioned confused as he slowly opened his eyes.

"You need to get up if you want a ride back home" I hummed succeeding in keeping my face clear of any emotion. I watched him look around before realizing where he was and the girl that was laying naked on top of him.

"Shit. Leo-" he started but, I cut him off.

"Just get dressed. I'll be in the truck" I stated before leaving.

I sat in the truck for 15 minutes thinking about the night before. I regretted coming here. I wish I had just stayed at home and faced my shit. Running away from your problems never solved anything, just provided the opportunity to create more.

When Jaysean finally came out of the house and got in the truck, I started it up and began to drive home. I really need some sleep in my own bed and a hot ass shower.

"So we gonna talk about this shit?" he asked loudly.

"I rather not. There isn't anything to discuss" I replied.

"Okay but, that was a mistake, Leo. I was tore the fuck up. I didn't mean to sleep with her" he told me. That's when I decided to pull over because I knew he wanted to talk about this now and I just needed to get it over with.

"Holden and I fucked last night" I stated turning to look at him.

"Oh shit for real. Huh, in that case, I did mean to fuck her" he chuckled but, there was no humor in it. I knew he was angry.

"You can't be pissed at me. You went upstairs with that girl first besides we aren't exclusive" I explained.

"I told you I care about you!" Jay snapped.

"And I said it back but, that didn't seem to stop, you did it?" I spat.

"I was fucked up in the head last night. I wasn't thinking. What's your excuse?" he asked voice laced with anger. I stared at him for a few minutes before looking away.

"We aren't together so it doesn't matter" I whispered before starting the truck back up. We slipped back into silence the rest of the way back and when we were finally home, I parked but, didn't make a move to get out.

"We say we care about each other, then turn around and sleep with other people. You say you aren't in a good place and I understand that. I was there for you if you needed someone but, you wanted some random female. I know your not all gay like me. You had a disagreement with your mom about your sexuality and then turned around and fucked a woman" I told him.

"Would it have made it easier if I fucked a nigga like you?" he muttered.

"Okay, you know what let's just forget about it" I sighed.

"Let's fucking not" he cursed.

"This was a mistake," I said undoing my seat belt.

"You serious?" Jay asked. I didn't answer him, just got out the truck. Closing the door, I looked through the window where he was staring at me.

"My excuse for sleeping with Holden was you hurt me" I hummed before heading inside.

I needed a shower and proper sleep. Not an argument. It wouldn't change anything. We did what we did. It was best that both of us move past it.

🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅

I felt like I needed to follow up the last chapter with a quick update so, here you go. They both slept with someone. Now it's going to be about if they can move past it. Next Jaysean's mother.

VOTE/COMMENT

---MissTAYTAY1 XOXO

🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅