🔘Chapter 26: We All Have Our Family Drama

Jaysean's Pov

"You need to calm down

"You need to calm down. You gonna mess us this damn floor with all your pacing" I said watching Leo.

Lisa sent us upstairs and now we were just chilling in his room. Leslie went off somewhere that was far away from me and I was glad. I found myself wishing I was a female sometimes so, I could beat her ol' built like a spoon ass. By all the yelling I could tell their mom was handing that grimy nigga they called their father his ass right now. The man was bold to walk up in here. Too bad his chances of leaving alive weren't looking good.

"I shouldn't have left her by herself" Leo groaned running a hand through his hair.

"Lisa can handle herself. Your dad isn't that stupid" I muttered getting up off the bed.

"He hasn't left. He plans on staying here like he is actually wanted" Leo said.

 He plans on staying here like he is actually wanted"  Leo said

"He kind of reminds me of a cockroach. You know they always come back. Just be chillin like they pay rent. I remember this one bitch I used to fuck with, her roaches were invited to the damn family reunion. I cut her off quick. I already have too many family members" I stated.

"Don't make me laugh. This is serious" he sighed.

"Damn, I know. You need to stop stressing though for real. Your mother got it under control. Besides it really is between them two. You're grown so, you don't have to deal with him. If she wants to, you really can't say anything about it" I explained.

"He ruined everything. He cheated on her. She isn't going to just forget that!" Leo snapped.

"Fucking chill. I ain't your daddy" I responded getting angry.

"Whatever. This doesn't even have anything do with you so, do me a favor stay out of it" he scoffed.

"Aight. Don't got to repeat yourself. Go ahead with your white people problems. My family fights over the last piece of grandma's cornbread or what flavor of Koolaid is best. Y'all call us messed up but, we don't be killing our damn parents because they forgot the milk" I grunted.