🔘Chapter 18: That Kiss Was A Knockout

Leo's Pov

I was pissed

I was pissed. I could feel my whole body catch flame as I watched my sister and Jaysean kiss. The fact that he wanted to ignore me but, kiss her just set me off. I didn't even really do anything but, I guess his feelings were hurt.

"Leo, are you okay?" Holden asked touching my arm.

I shook him off and kept staring at Jay. I became more angry when he purposely looked at me after and smiled. This let me know he wasn't stupid and knew exactly what he was doing.

"I have to go" I mumbled walking away.

I didn't know where I was going but, I knew I wanted to get as far away from this damn picnic as possible. I made it all the way back to the parking lot where I decided to sit on one of the benches. I needed to cool off because I was too hot to be around all those people at the moment.

"Your sitting on my bench" a voice said from beside me.

"Look, I really am not in the mood so, I advise you to leave me alone"I groaned not even sparing the person a glance.

"Damn who pissed in your cheerios " he laughed taking a seat beside me.

"Funny. Who told your ass you could join me?" I snapped looking at him.

"Your mamma" he replied.

"Really?" I asked giving him a look that made it obvious I thought he was the lowest being on earth.

"Sorry. I thought it would be funny, guess not. You know when I came over here I was thinking you seemed alright. Now I just figure you to be one of those people with a giant stick up their ass" he muttered standing.

"I will beat your ass, keep trying me man" I told him rising up off the bench. I was a couple inches taller than him so, it was clear I'd have an advantage. Although he looked like he could hold his own.

"Could you sit your green giant self back down. Got me feeling all little and shit" he muttered taking a step back.

"Huh,  are you always writing checks your ass can't cash?" I questioned taking a seat.

"Nah. I just like to fuck with people. I'm Darius" he spoke.

"Leo" I murmured.

"So what you doing over here? You know the free food is that way, right" he said pointing back towards the picnic.

"So is my family. I'm trying to avoid them. Along with my ex fuck buddy and a guy I slept with once, who also happened to have fucked my sister" I confessed.

"Damn. That's 50 shades of fucked up" Darius hummed.

"Yeah well, life" I responded.

"Got that right" I heard him mumbled under his breath.

We sat there for a minutes in complete silence, then when I went to glance at him real quick I felt his lips on his. I was shell shocked but, soon good old common sense kicked in and I pulled away. It was a reflex to knock his ass out, because who in the hell just randomly kisses people they don't know. That's how you catch something.

"Damn boy" I heard someone laugh from behind me as Darius hit the pavement. Turning around I saw Jaysean and he was smiling his ass off.

"I'm gonna beat your ass" Darius groaned from the ground as his lip started to bleed

"Shut your ass up because in the words of my man Smokey, 'You got knocked the fuck out!'" Jay laughed.

"You should of never touched me! What the fuck is wrong with you?!?" I snapped.

"Forreal nigga!  You look dirty as fuck and you wanna go around putting those cracked ass lips on people. What you need to be doing is kissing a tube of Carmex, lips looking like a cracked sidewalk" Jaysean spoke smirking.

"Fuck you" he replied finally getting up off the floor. I kept my eyes on him in case he tried something.

"Nah I don't fuck with niggas that look like they give head behind Popeyes. Look like you'd do anything for a two piece, biscuit combo" Jaysean stated and on that note I decided to pull him away.

All you had to do was take one look at his blood shot eyes and know this boy was high as hell. It was amazing he could still run his mouth. I wasn't in a mood to fight so, I had to leave this situation.

"Where are you taking me?" he asked as I dragged him away. I mean he could of stopped me if he wanted but, he didn't.

"Be quiet" I groaned.

"Nah. I told my mom this would happen. I swear if I see any old bitches with a spoon and teacup I'm beating some ass. I ain't no damn Kunta" he told me. I ignored him until we were finally back at the picnic. Stopping at a table, I sat down and just looked at him.

"Yes masta?" he asked smirking.

"Your a damn idiot" I said trying not to smile but, it was hard with the look he was giving me.

"Nah, I'm just high as fuck. Like really, really fucked up" he confessed.

"I can tell" I responded shaking my head.

I wanted to question him about the kiss and why he had been ignoring me but, I knew I wasn't going to get an answer. Especially not when he was like this. I was just going to have to wait. I didn't want to but, I needed to know the truth and I couldn't figure out why it mattered to me so much.

🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏

Update!!! I don't have to tell you guys its been a while. I'm working on updating more. Thanks for your patience and for all the new/old readers that seem to enjoy this book. More is to come, don't worry. What do you think of Darius? Y'all seem to really like Jay so, I made sure he acted a fool like always.

VOTE/COMMENT

---MissTAYTAY1 XOXO

🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏