🔘Chapter 25: I'm Above All Your Bullshit

Lisa's Pov

Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned

Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned. This line was the truth if I ever heard it. As a woman, we are the best at getting even. We think long-term. Cross us and we will do some shit to you that will scar your ass for the rest of your life. Give you a chill every time you think about it.

We don't just want to cause you physical pain but, mental as well. A scorned woman loses all respect for your damn feelings so, don't make the mistake and think she cares. Cause she doesn't.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked staring at my ex-husband. Just looking at his face made me want to lure him outside in front of my car so, I could run his ass over.

"Baby it's been a long time" Nathaniel hummed.

"You must have lost your damn mind" I laughed putting my purse down on the chair.

"Baby-" he started but, I cut him so fast I thought I saw his head spin.

"Call me that one more time and they will be removing your ass from my house in a black body bag

"Call me that one more time and they will be removing your ass from my house in a black body bag. Now I asked why you were here! I didn't expect to see your nasty self until they were carting you off to hell. When I did, I planned on chucking up deuces and heading into heaven" I stated taking a seat. This was my home and I was gonna get comfortable.

"I wanted to see my children" he replied fixing his suit.

"Why? That bitch you were with for a year is your child and maybe you should go back to her. Get out!" I snapped.

"No. Gabi and I aren't together anymore," he told me.

"Okay and? You are still standing in my damn living room because? The door is that way" I sighed pointing to the right.

"Lisa I want us to talk" Nathaniel breathed. Glancing around I saw that Leo, Leslie, and Jay were still in the room. I didn't want them to see any more of this.

"Y'all go upstairs, now" I mumbled staring at Leo so, he didn't try to argue.

I knew he wanted to stay and try and protect his mother but, I didn't need him too. I watched the three of them walk upstairs, paying close attention to how Leo held onto Jay's arm for support. Like the boy was the only reason he wasn't making a scene.

"Listen, I made a mistake" he spoke reaching for me but, I took a quick step back out of his reach.

"A mistake that lasted for a year. A mistake that tore apart our family, turned my own daughter against me and caused our son to hate you! That wasn't a mistake. It was a relief! It made me see you for what you are, which is a piece of shit. A coward! Too scared to deal with the issues in our marriage so you ran off with some prepubescent child. The mistake was you thinking you could come back here and I'd welcome you with open arms. When really I'm contemplating chopping your ass down where you stand!" I spat.

"Calm down. I understand that your upset and you have a right to be. I did break up our family and I've regretted it ever since. Gabi and I broke up a year ago. I realized she would never be what I wanted. She wasn't you Lisa. I love you and I'm here to show you that" Nathaniel explained.

"Too fucking late. Leave and don't come back. The next time I want to see you is when I dancing on your grave. All you put me through, I'm over. I survived you" I breathed.

"Lisa-" he began.

"It's above me now" I hummed.

"Fine. I can see you aren't going to have a rational discussion. I'm staying at a hotel here and I won't leave until we have a proper talk. It was good seeing you and Leo. You look beautiful" he mumbled.

"I don't need you to tell me that, I already know" I scoffed. He nodded and headed for the door. As he was opening it I heard footsteps and saw Leslie coming down.

"Dad wait. I want to go with you" she said. I just shook my head. Sometimes I was amazed at the fact that she and Leo were so different. That this was a child I raised.

"I'm not going anywhere. Stay here. I'll see you later, okay" he responded kissing her forehead.

"Okay," she whispered.

He looked at me one last time before leaving. I looked at my daughter who seemed upset. I didn't try to comfort her because I knew she didn't want it. She was always a daddy's girl, even when he proved to be a bastard. Taking a deep breath, I headed up to my room. Just like before he had seemed to take all of my energy.

🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉

So, I wrote this from Lisa's Pov so you could get a good feel of the relationship between her and the father. What do you think of this chapter? Next, we have Jay's mom showing up and him and Leslie getting into it.

VOTE/COMMENT

---MissTAYTAY1 XOXO

🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉