🔘Chapter 24: Your An Unwelcomed Presence

Jaysean's Pov

"Would you stop?" Leo laughed

"Leave it down," I said.

"I don't want it to be in my face. Just let me put it up for now" he spoke looking at me through the mirror. I rested my chin on his shoulder and stared at him.

"Fine" I hummed wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Maybe we should stay up here" he hummed.

"Nah. We ain't hiding from your punk ass dad. I may have been quiet before but, that's because you were handling it. Now I got some shit to get off my chest" I mumbled.

"It pisses me off that Leslie even invited him here. To my mother's house. It's like she doesn't think" Leo groaned.

"Please, women like her were not put on this Earth to think

"Please, women like her were not put on this Earth to think. They only here to be messy and trap men with kids. Trust me, I know. They're the cousins you never tell your business to because next thing you know, the whole family is talking about how your man dogged you out and left for the bitch next door" I commented.

"Shut up" he laughed.

"I'm serious. I have one. My mom always says how she spreads your business faster than her legs and the chlamydia between them" I sighed.

"Okay but, she knew that this was foul. That son of a bitch did our mother so wrong and now he's back here like nothing happened" he mumbled.

"Honestly, I hate your sister more than the people that invite you over to the house knowing they ain't got shit in there fridge. Like if I wanted to be hungry, I woulda kept my ass at home" I said smirking.

"Your an idiot" he replied but, I could tell he wanted to laugh.

"Come on. Can't stay in here forever, not if we just talking" I sighed stepping back.

"Fine" Leo murmured before heading to the door.

I stopped him though and pulled his hair tie out. He just looked back and rolled his eyes before continuing on. We headed down the steps together and I could hear Leslie and their dad talking. When Leo and I entered the room they got quiet, real fast. You would have thought we were a black momma entering your bedroom after she told you to take your ass to sleep but, you didn't.