🔘Chapter 27: Holding You Down

Jaysean's Pov

"Boy if you don't answer me, I'ma slap your ass. What were you two just doing?" my mom repeated.

"Nothing" I muttered.

"Lies! You had your tongue down that boy's throat. You fucking niggas now?" she snapped.

"Nah, I like both" I sighed rubbing my face with my hand.

"I sent your ass down here to straighten out but, you did the complete opposite as always. You still smoking weed and fucking around. You could have done that shit back in Harlem. It's like you don't grasp how serious this shit is" she said.

"I do" I muttered.

"You don't. All it takes is one moment. One moment involving a stupid ass cop or one of these so-called gangstas and your life is over. This shit isn't a game Jaysean" my mom told me.

 This shit isn't a game Jaysean" my mom told me

"I have been staying out of trouble" I argued.

"Then what is this? You come down here and all of a sudden you tasting the damn rainbow! You were raised better" my mother snapped.

"And what do you mean by that huh?" I asked getting defensive.

"Your father and I raised you to be a man. If he would have seen what I just did, your ass wouldn't even be speaking right now. We didn't raise a gay son" she told me and now I was pissed.

"Good thing his ass is in the ground then!" I spat as my body shook in anger.

If this was anyone else I would of beat they ass but, this was my momma. She's sacrificed a lot for me and my sister. I respected the hell out of her but, she was way outta line.

"Get out of my damn face. Leave my sight Jaysean or else I'm going to slap the piss out of you" she sneered. We stared each other down before I turned around and headed into the house. I went upstairs, back to my room.

Grabbing the closest thing, which happened to be a lamp, I threw it across the room. My body was still shaking because of how angry I was. Pacing back and forth I tried to calm down and gain control over my emotions. Ever since I was little I had a temper that would get me in all kinds of damn trouble. If you were bold enough to step to me than you could handle the ass whopping I was going to hand out. Simple as that.

I heard a knock on the door and then someone walks in

I heard a knock on the door and then someone walks in. I expected it to be Leo but, instead, it was Leslie. She looked at the shattered lamp and then me.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"I'm good so, leave" I muttered sitting on the bed. My hands were still trembling while the rest of my body had stopped.

"I heard you and your mother. I'm sorry she didn't accept you" she hummed taking a seat beside me.

"It's cool. I expected it, which is why I never told her" I sighed.

"She'll probably come around" Leslie offered placing her hand on my leg and that right there sent an alarm off in my head.

"Why are you still here? I told you to leave" I groaned standing up and moving far away from her.

"I thought you would want someone to talk to after all that" she replied.

"Yeah, not your ass. I don't like you" I told her.

"I know" she whispered.

"Do you? Do you really know because I keep saying this shit but, it doesn't seem to register in your damn head? You keep talking to me and touching me. Fuck! I don't want you. Never have and never will!"  I yelled because she was pissing me off.

"Why not?!? What makes my brother so much better than me? I had you first!!" she shouted.

"Everything. Everything about him makes him so much better than you. It doesn't matter if you had me first because once I met him you ceased to exist to me. Accept that shit okay. I'm not playing with your ass. Now leave" I said.

"Fine" she huffed before walking out. As she was leaving out the door Leo came walking in.

"Hey" he mumbled stepping.

"What's good?" I breathed looking at him

"You okay?" he asked walking over to me.

"I'm fine" I responded.

"Your mom shouldn't have said all that to you. She should have accepted you" Leo stated.

"Yeah" I spoke.

"I um brought you this. I figured after all that you would need it" he hummed handing me the package of weed. I smiled at the fact he knew me so damn well. I put it on the desk and grabbed his hand. Pulling Leo forward I kissed him.

"Thanks" I replied gripping his waist.

"I got you as you got me" he whispered while smirking.

"Oh for real?" I questioned pulling down his hair so, it fell around his face.

"For real" he murmured and I left it at that. My mom wasn't down with me which hurt like hell, to be honest, but, knowing I had him riding with me made it all kinda worth it.

🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉

I really didn't know what to write for this chapter. I couldn't decide on the reaction for Jaysean's mom. She isn't homophobic by the way. You'll get a deeper understanding in the next chapter. What do you think of Jay and Leo?

VOTE/COMMENT

---MissTAYTAY1 XOXO

🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉