🔘Chapter 19: Delusion Is The Worst Disease

Jaysean's Pov

"Why are you ignoring me?" Leslie asked walking into my room. I looked at her like she was crazy. I guess this girl never heard of knocking.

"I swear you ever walk up in here like that again I'ma throw your ass back on the corner

"I swear you ever walk up in here like that again I'ma throw your ass back on the corner. I know a nigga is out there looking for your ass" I murmured sitting up from my bed.

"Whatever. Why aren't you talking to me?" she said.

"You delusional or something? I don't like your ass, fuck outta here with that shit" I scoffed leaving the room.

"Then why did you kiss me?" she argued following me.

"You kissed me. I wouldn't touch your ass with a ten foot pole and a bottle of bleach" I said looking turning around to look back at her.

"I know you liked it. Why else would you not push me away?" she whispered taking a step forward.

"I'm telling right now if you think of trying that shit again l, the only thing your ass will be kissing is those steps. My dad used to tell me that if you lay down with hoes, you catch STDs and child suppprt" I told her.

"Your so disrespectful!" she snapped.

"You disrespect yourself, now excuse me" I hummed before walking downstairs.

I rolled my eyes when I heard her steps behind me. I swear she was more annoying than the Chinese people that stalk you in the store trying to see if you'd steal anything.

"Hey, I'm still talking to you" she whined.

Paying her no mind I went outside and smirked when I saw Leo. He was sitting on the porch swing with his laptop. I went over there knowing that his sister was behind me.

 I went over there knowing that his sister was behind me

"Can I help you?" he questioned looking up at me.

"Yes" I mumbled before leaning down and kissing him.

Unlike that dry ass kiss Leslie planted on me yesterday, this one was enjoyable. Lacing my fingers into his hair I tugged it, soliciting a moan of pleasure from him. I could hear a sound of disgust from Leslie in the background and when I pulled away to glance back at her she looked pissed.

"Your an asshole!!!" she shrieked before stopping her ol' pencil looking ass back into the house.

"I know" I hummed smiling as I watched her leave.

"This must be a game to you" Leo spoke closing his laptop and placing it on the floor.

"What you mean?" I muttered plopping down beside him.

"I watched you kiss my sister yesterday and then you kissed me in front of her today. You must really enjoy the fact that you got with both the sister and brother. All you need to do is fuck my mom and you would of conquered everyone" he said standing up.

"First, that's just nasty and second I didn't kiss your sister" I murmured getting up from the swing.

"You didn't push her away either. Matter of fact you looked right at me and smiled after the fact" he stated.

"Okay, well you were hanging out with that lame and I felt like being petty. I would never willingly touch your Leslie" I hummed leaning back against the porch banister.

"Whatever. I have work to finish" he sighed. Crossing my arms I stood there and just smiled.

"You were salty weren't you?" I asked.

He didn't answer me and just rolled his eyes. I took that as a yes. Reaching in my pocket I pulled out a blunt and lighter. Once it was lit I placed it between my lips and took a strong hit.

"I don't think it's healthy for someone to smoke as much as you do" Leo chuckled

"Shit this is natural. God made the birds, the bees and these good ass trees. Therefore I'ma praise him with this blunt" I spoke smirking as I blowed out a cloud of smoke.

"I swear your too much" he laughed coming over to lean against the porch with me.

"You like it though" I mumbled as I passed to him.

"Thanks" he whispered taking a hit. Shit he was looking good as fuck with his hair down and his tank top on.

"Your sister doesn't seem to take a damn hint" I said stepping in front of him.

"She thinks eventually you'll give up and she'll win you over" he scoffed looking at me.

"Nah. She needs to let that delusion go. I've already been won over" I breathed placing my hands on either side of him.

"By who?" he questioned smiling.

"You" I replied before leaning in and kissing him once again.

🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Happy Valentines Day!!!❤❤❤

Here is the chapter you guys have been waiting for. Kind of chill this time but, I'm building up to the drama. I want to give these two a little happiness before I destroy it. Next, a guest makes and appearance and ruins everything. Who do you guys think it is?

VOTE/COMMENT

---MissTAYTAY1 XOXO

🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸