🔘Chapter 12: Welcome Home, Hoe

Leo's Pov

Three years, that is exactly how long it's been since I've seen Leslie. She was a year younger so, you'd think we'd been really close and we were. For  awhile everytime you saw one of us the other would be right there, side by side. It all changed when my parents got divorced. Leslie was always a daddy's girl so, of course she sided with him. I, on the other hand saw my father for the asshole he was.

In the end my parents relationship wasn't the only one that took a downfall. The last conversation we shared she called me disgusting and I said she was a bitch along with a few other special names. Let's just say it was an eventful talk.

As I walked down the steps, I noticed the three suitcases. Going into the living I watched as Leslie looked around like she was a stranger and she kinda was. Clearing my throat I gained her attention.

"Hey brother. I'm back" she said smiling. She tried to hug me but, I quickly dodged her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked staring at her

"What no 'welcome home little sister I've missed you'?" she scoffed.

"Please we both know the only reason your down here is because something happened. Now are you gonna tell me or wait for mom to get home? I'm sure she'd love to see her backstabbing bitch of a daughter" I replied sitting on the couch.

"I'm not a backstabber" Leslie argued.

"Your chose a cheater over your own mother. What is that?" I sighed.

"That cheater is our father and he was hurting too. Mom played her own part in there break up. They weren't happy Leo and hadn't been for a while. Dad was just the first one to admit it" she told me.

"Yes and I'm sure the 23 year old he was fucking had nothing to do with that" I scoffed.

"Whatever. I didn't come back to argue with you" she breathed.

"Then why did you?" I questioned.

"I just missed the rest of my family" she said taking a seat in one of the armchairs.

"Try again" I stated staring at her.

"I was pregnant" she admitted.

"Was?" I asked.

"I got rid of it. I'm too young to be a parent Leo. I just graduated. Nobody knows, not even dad and I'm not telling mom. This is something I want to take to my grave" Leslie mumbled.

"What about the father?" I questioned.

"I know who he is. We had sex at a party and I tried to find and tell him but, he seemed to just dissapeared" she explained.

"So why did you come down here?" I muttered watching her for an answer.

"Cause going through something like that made me realize I need my mom" she breathed.

"Well she won't be home till later, feel free to wait for her" I hummed standing up. I started for the steps because honestly I didn't want to be around her.

"Leo-" she called but, was cut off as Jaysean came jogging down the steps. I could tell he took a shower because his hair was a little wet.

 I could tell he took a shower because his hair was a little wet

"Hey" I breathed looking at him with a smile.

"Don't 'hey' me. I feel used. How you just going to abandon a nigga after he gave you the best dick of your life" he mumbled smirking.

"I see you've had enough time to grow an imagination" I laughed.

"Aight that's how you wanna play it. Let's see what you'll be saying later on" he murmured walking up he behind me.

I rolled my eyes as he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. I didn't put much thought into it. The way things were going, Jay may end up being my new fuckbuddy. Although I think I'd like it better if there wasn't any labels.

"Um are you two together?" I heard Leslie ask. Turning my head I looked at her and saw a pissed off look on her face.

"That isn't any of your business" I sighed.

"I think I deserve to know" she argued.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Because he and I slept together" she confessed.

"Um, I don't even know you girl" Jay spoke jumping in the conversation.

"Really, because you got me pregnant asshole!" she snapped surprising both of us. I swear if this was a cartoon you would of heard the sound of our jaws hitting the floor.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Yes I've updated. Now I already warned you that Leo's sister was gonna be messy and she isn't even finished. What you guys think? How should Leo deal with this? What about Jaysean? More coming soon.

VOTE/COMMENT

---MissTAYTAY1 XOXO

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋