🔘Chapter 15: Being Messy and Causing Problems

Leo's Pov

Going upstairs I walked into my moms room

Going upstairs I walked into my moms room. She was on her bed crying. Shaking my head I went over and wrapped my arms around her.

"You don't have to let her stay, you know" I hummed.

"I won't kick my daughter out onto the street and you shouldn't want me too. She's your sister Leo" my mom said softly.

"Its not like she's been acting like any of those things lately" I argued.

"I don't care. I will not turn away from my child, no matter what. Plus, she's trying" she sighed.

"I just dont like seeing you upset" I confessed.

"I'm fine Leo. I can take care of myself. Besides I'm the parent and your the child. I'm supposed to worry about you, ok?" my mom laughed but, I could still sense the pain in her voice.

Leslie broke her heart when she left and my mom has never really been the same. To have your own child turn against you, I couldn't imagine how painful that must be.

"Alright" I replied.

"Good. Now I need to start cooking for the picnic tomorrow. Your still coming right?" she questioned standing up.

"Yeah, I'm coming" I hummed getting up.

"Good and please try to give her another chance. You'll regret it if you don't at least try" my mother told me before walking out.

"I doubt it" I muttered before following after. 

We went back downstairs, as I passed the livingroom I saw Leslie watching TV. I kept going, heading back to the kitchen but, then I noticed Jaysean outside.

I stepped out and when I saw what he was doing I nearly lost it. The boy was sitting in the grass, a bag of Doritos in his lap, talking to a damn tree. It was the funniest shit I've ever seen.

"You really need to go easy on whatever your smoking" I spoke gaining his attention

"Nah. I don't think so" he muttered turning to look at me.