four

June 21st, 1991

So it's Friday and since I was in New York, I obviously wanted to go out. I was trying to make some moves out here! Anyways, I wanted me and Devante to go out but since Madison wanted to shoot her shot with the guys, she wanted us to go to some nightclub. I agreed but only cause I wanted to party. So I went to go call De and ask him if he was down. I grabbed the phone and the paper where his number was.

"Hello?" he said on the phone.

"Hey De" I said.

"Hey baby, wassup?" he said back. Damn his voice is just- Ugh. I bit my lip as he called me baby.

"So what you doing tonight?" I asked him.

"Nothing, I'm not recording or producing anything right now" he told me.

"Oh, I wanna ask you something..." I started.

"What?" he asked.

"So tonight, I wanna go to the club. You down?" I asked him.

"Yeah that's cool" he said.

"But, I want it to be a group thing so can the guys come?" I asked him.

"Lemme see... yo y'all wanna go to the club tonight?!" he shouted out.

I heard Dalvin's loud ass say "yeah!" and I heard him run up to the phone.

"Yeah Diana we down B!" he said.

"Oh ight" I laughed. "Also my cousin gonna be there".

"Yo cousin?! That's dope, I bet she fine too. Knowing genetics...." Dalvin started.

"Yeah this is why I didn't want yo ass in the group in the first place" Devante said. "So what place and what time?"

"At The Roxy and at 9:30" I told him.

"We'll be there" he said.

"Ok, bye De" I smirked.

"Bye baby" he said back.

I hung up the phone and went back to Madison.

"They down" I told her.

"Yes! I'm gonna be so fresh. Dancing all up on them like..." Madison exclaimed as she started dancing.

" Madison exclaimed as she started dancing

"Girl I can't stand you" I laughed.

"Shii if you can get it on, so can I" she said.

"I'm just trying to have a good time" I said.

"Right, that's why I have the perfect outfit for me. Bout to be out here styling and profiling. WOOO!" she exclaimed.

"You are way too hype" I giggled.