twenty-four

August 15th, 1992

It's been a minute since the thing at Devante's house. I've basically have been avoiding him at all costs. I didn't wanna deal with the shenanigans.

I was pretty bored and alone. Corey was down south at a family reunion, Mary was in Yonkers with her family, and Madison was at a party on her moms side. I was in the house all day watching movies and listening to music. I was chill though, I had my shorts and tank top on so I was fine.

While I was reading a Word Up magazine and listening to Mary's album, I heard a knock at the door. I put on my robe and went to the door to open it. It was guess who, Devante.

"What are you doing here? How did you even find my new address?!" I wondered.

He was looking at me up and down and licking his lips. He was checking me out, mind you I still had my shorts and tank top on. I closed up my robe a little bit.

"Dalvin told me, and I wanna talk" he told me as he walked in.

"What is there to talk about? You know what you did, you kissed me when you knew I was taken by someone else" I said. "What you gonna do, apologize?".

"Why would I do that? I did that cause I did. I'm here to prove a point to you" he told me.

"What point do you have to prove?" I asked.

"That you still love me" he said.

"Really?" I scoffed. "You came all the way here to do this?!".

"I know it's true, just by the way you were acting" he said.

"What was I possibly acting like?" I wondered.

"Diana don't act naive now, you know that when I kissed you, you kissed back. Like you still have that love for me" he told me.

"You think I'm still gonna have love for you, especially after what you did. Especially after you almost strangled me?!" I exclaimed. "Hell no!".

"I know what I did!" he said back. "I know- I was wrong, one of the biggest regrets of my life honestly. But either way, I still love you, and I know you do too".

I rolled my eyes at him. This is exactly why I haven't been trying to see him.

"Don't start doing the lightskin shit" I said.

"What lightskin shit?! This is real shit baby"

"Don't call me baby" I told him.

"Why not? You know you are" he smirked. "Besides Diana, if you really didn't love me, or if you really hated me after what I did, you would've never came to me when you declined, you never would've stayed by my side while I was in the hospital, you never would've cuddled with me and watched a movie with me at my house, and most of all... you never would've kissed me".

"Face it Diana, you still love me. You always will".

I gave him a look cause I couldn't take it anymore. I walked up to him, grabbed his face and kissed him. We looked into eachother eyes, we kissed again. We just started to make out there. He ripped off my robe and threw it to the ground and I wrapped up around him as we threw eachother on the wall. We continued to make out as he was kissing on my neck to my collarbone. I lightly moaned as I felt his touch again.

"You still love me?" he asked.

".... I never stopped" I said.

He picked me up and I wrapped myself around him as we continued to make out. He was feeling up on me and we went into my room. He closed the door and, everything came into play.

A/N: short chapter but y'all already know wtf was going on 🤪 Diana done cheated on Corey 😩 hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!