FanGirl Series i: Waking Up To Be Mrs. Styles 2.0

What if one day, you woke up in a different room and beside a man you have always loved and adored? What if he tells you that you are married to him and you have no idea how that happened because you swore last night, you slept in your own room? What would you do then?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Meet Sherridy Mills.

She's average looking.

She's weird.

She's socially awkward.

She's insecure.

She's has confidence issues.

She's good at nothing.

She's not smart.

She's a "nobody" at school.

But most of all, she's a fangirl.

To the biggest boyband on the planet, One Direction.

She spends most of her time tweeting, blogging, and stalking the band members.

But what if one day, everything changes?

What if one wish could turn everything around, including her life?

What if her "boring" life becomes that life that every girl dreams of?

And most of all, what if she woke up next to the man she had always adored and he claim that they are married?

But sometimes, what we desire is not what really makes us happy. Join Sherridy in a whole ride of mess, mayhem and regrets that can only happen when one day, you wake up to be Mrs. Styles.

Trailer Made by @Don'tMindUs_

Cover made by the lovely @acidicmalik

All Rights Reserve 2014 ©

This story is copyrighted. Under copyright law, if you don't own the copyright to a work, you cannot do the following without permission from the copyright holder: Reproduce copies of the work Create derivative works based on the work Distribute copies of the work Perform the work publicly Display the work publicly Violators of this law is punishable by law and can be accused with copyright infringement and plagiarism.