Chapter 2 : Arguments..

Aaliyah James

I woke up and rubbed the crust from my eyes. I noticed that Kd left but his elephant eared ass ain't turn my tv off.

I turned the tv off and got out of bed, I check my phone to see 10 missed calls from Kentrell, lowkey started to panick.

I called him back and it took a few rings before he answered.

"Fuck you ain't answering yo phone for?" I could tell he was pissed cause his accent got thicker as he spoke.

"I was sleep, my bad" I said getting up and walking downstairs. "I WaS SLeEp my bA— ion give a fuck" he mocked and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay Trell, fuck you calling my phone for boy?"

I heard babies whining and the background and I face palmed myself. "Yeahhhhhh now you know why you got 10 missed calls from my ass"

"I'm sorry, I'll be over there in a min"

"Aight mane" and then this nigga hung up in my face. I know the hell he— lemme calm down before I end up in jail.

I started getting ready, I did all my hygiene and stuff and went downstairs just to see king long headass sleep on my couch.

I wanted to wake him up so I went to the kitchen and started banging pots and pans together and he jumped up so fast.

I was crying laughing.

"Liyah! Fuck is wrong with chu?!" He yelled and at this point I couldn't breath.

He rubbed his eyes sitting up, still shook. "Omg that is the funniest shit I will see all fucking day" I said catching my breath and slapping my name.

"Damn I almost shot the fuck outta yo dumbass, don't talk to me no mo" he said getting up and heading upstairs.

"Cousin I'm sowwy" I said pouting, and he kept ignoring me. I kissed my teeth "I'm sowwy kinggg" I yelled but he slammed the door.

I left him alone and left out the house.

____________________

Kentrell Gaulden | NBA YoungBoy 🐍

"Where the fuck She at?" I said standing at my window like my kid missed curfew. I sat draco and my other babies on the couch, soon enough I seen her long legged ass walk up my driveway.

She rung the doorbell and I answered that shit fast. "First off, fuck you ringing my doorbell for? Second bring yo pinball headass in here"

"Kentrell you gone learn to stop disres-"

"What I just say Aaliyah?" I asked her and she shut up.

"Like I thought" I mumbled and i felt somebody hit me in my head "naw what I just say?" She asked and I just looked at her.

What am I doing, I'm really wildin right now. She willing to watch my kids and I'm mad she late. "I'm sorry lele, it's jus dat I be stressed making mus—"

"Save it, I know you Trell, I know when you get mad and I'm sorry fa hitting you cause you ain't put yo hands on me" she walked behind me and sat next to them on the couch.

"Hey babies" she cooed picking them up and kissing them on their cheeks one by one. "I'm going to the Stu" I said walking over to her and kissed her forehead.

"I love you too trell" she mumbled thinking I couldn't hear her, she knew I hated saying 'I love you' like I don't know, never felt comfortable with it.

_____________________

Short ahh chapter 😭

Kentrell mean ass 🤷🏽‍♀️

More stuff going on next chapter so make sure you turn in your notifications

And I make book covers too..

All of these are unpublished books that I'm thinking bout writing but yeah

Message me if you want a book cover 😚

Just make sure you send

Title
Author
Email
And people you want on it

And I'll make it happen ❤️

But anyways I'm rambling 😭😭

Until next update 😍