Chapter 10 : Silence

Kentrell Gaulden | NBA YoungBoy 🐍

I ain't talk to lele in a month and she been calling me for just as long, but have I been answering? Hell naw.

I'm tryna focus on nene, money, music, and my sons everything else is a distraction. Last week King hit me up talking bout how lame I was was for leaving her for the fame and shit but it's whatever.

I stopped fuckin with Kd ass too cause every time we hung out her brought up how lele was sound like I gave a fuck. Like yeah okay she was my childhood friend so what, friends grow apart everyday.

Right?

I shook my head from my thoughts as I counted the stack of money that sat in front of me, I had to shoot my graffiti video later so I was just chilling till then.

I heard knocking on my house door making me groan and get up to see who it was. It was starr, my least favorite baby mama.

"Here's our baby for that life lil video Trell" she said handing me my son "Thank you, i bring him back later"

"Mhm" she said before kissing his cheeks and telling him bye. After star came my other baby mamas came to drop our kids off and now I was in a house full of babies, but i wasn't complaining.

"Kayden! Put that down boy!" I said speed walking to him and talking the candy out of his hand. Damn I need some help right now.

_______________________________

Aaliyah James

Bitch Ass Kentrell 🖕🏽😑 would like to FaceTime... Flashed across my screen and I instantly declined it, fuck he think he is.

His ass called again and I couldn't decline this time cause it did that stupid ass slide to answer so I had no choice. "What Kentrell"

"Hey lele" he smiled and I really didn't understand why the fuck he was smiling for "Come on now you wasting my time"

"I need you to watch my babies for a minute" I looked at my phone so confused.

"Sooooo you telling me, you want me to watch yo babies! After you ain't seen me in a month?!" He went dead silent "Hello?! I know you hear me!" I yelled

"I know you ma—"

"Nigga I'm beyond mad, I'm pissed the fuck off!" I breathed in and sighed "Bye Kentrell" I hung up before he got a chance to speak.

He blew up my phone and I just turned it off and went to bed, he was just gone try a lil bit harder.

BANG BANG BANG!

Was all I heard at my front door, about 3-4 hours after I cut my phone off. I jumped up from my sleep and rubbed my eyes. I put on my Nike slides that were by my bed and ran downstairs.

"I'm coming!" I yelled but they were still banging "I said I'm coming!" I yelled again I said walking up to the door and checking the peephole and it was Kentrell, King, and a few other people I couldn't see.

"What y'all doing here?" I asked groggy since I just woke up. "Fuck wrong with cho phone?!" King asked pushing past me and turning the lights on.

"Nothing" I said with an attitude, folded my arms across my chest, and gave Trell a look King looked between us "So this why?" He asked answering his own question.

"Work this shit out, right now, cause I'm finna go to bed" he said annoyed "and lele" I gave him my attention "don't do no stupid shit like that no mo, had me scared as hell" he gave me a side hug and went upstairs.

Kentrell sat down in the recliner chair and I sat down in the couch next to him. "So" Kentrell said trying to clear some tension but it wasn't working.

"Ain't no sO" I mocked and he chuckled "Stubborn ass lele" I smacked my lips "Ain't nobody stubborn"

"Aaliyah, I been knowing you for how long?" I was bout to talk but I shut my ass up "exactly" he said cockily.

"Why you here?" I said getting back on track.

"I miss my friend" I knew he was for real cause his accent was thicker than usual. "You'n miss me"

"Yes I do" he said standing up making me a lil nervous "get up"

I stood up and he held my hand in his, I looked down at our hands and looked up at his face, I never noticed this before but Kentrell got nice eyes. I mean real nice eyes, the kinds you wanna stare at forever.

He took my other hand and rubbed his thumb across the top, I chuckled awkwardly but he never took his eyes off me. I had to admit I was melting under his touch which never and I mean never happened before.

"Kentrell" my voice was low like his presence made me.. I don't even know, I think he already know why I said his name he just didn't wanna stop.

"Yeah? Lele"

"What chu doing"

"I think you know, Mane we both know, we just been to scared to say it" he said admitting the truth.

He started to lean in but I backed up and got out of his grip "Come on mane, what chu doing" He complained.

"Get out" I said pointing towards the door.

"Lel—"

"Not finna repeat myself Trell, Get Out"

"Aight, See you Aaliyah" I didn't say nothing back he just left out and I went back up to my room trying to recollect my thoughts cause I can't.

____________

Thoughts?

Why y'all think lele stopped Trell?

Until next update ✨♥️

QueenBvppin i love infatuated, it's so good like omg ♥️ keep it up sis cause it's a real good book.