Chapter 20 : Birthday Girl (Part 1)

Aaliyah James

It was my birthday eve, August 14th. I was currently discussing with Morgan about my birthday plans. "Lele, we could go out to eat and shop?" I sighed "But we do that all the time me-me, I wanna-" I paused thinking "Ion even know what-" I was interrupted by my phone ringing.

Kentrell 😩❤️🤞🏽 would like to FaceTime...

Before i could answer it Morgan took my phone from me "Bit-"

"Hey Kentrell" Morgan said interupting me "Wassam, where lele at?" he asked "she ain't here right now" Morgan said playing with her hair, Trell started laughing "But you got ha phone"

Morgan chuckled "Mane what is you talking about?"

"Morgan"

"Kentrell"

"We can do this all da-" i snatched the phone "Finally" Kentrell complained "Trell, you know you want me" Morgan said playfully while fliping her hair over her shoulders. "Shut up Morgan" Kentrell and i said in unison making everybody laugh.

"Ya'll gone appreciate me when i'm gone, watch" Morgan said dramtically crying and going upstairs "I can't stand ha ass sometimes" Kentrell chuckled, shaking his head "You see the mess i gotta go through everyday"

"My princess finna be grown" he said excitedly making me blush "I know"

"So what you doing for yo birthday" i frowned "What?" he asked.

"No, what YOU doing for MY birthday" i corrected and he sighed "I can't do nothing for you this year" i gave him a confued look "but you never missed my birthday Kentrell" i whined.

"I know baby girl but shit came up" i rolled my eyes "Don't bAby giRl me" i mocked making him laugh "Is it any way you can get out of it?" i asked hoping he say yeah.

"Nope"

"Oh ma godddd"

"Stop whining"

"No" i pouted

"I'm mad at you, so bye Trell" i said pressing the red button before he had time to protest "Morgaannnn" i yelled, i needed somebody to vent to. "Bestie at yo services" she said all assertive like a soilder making me laugh, she jogged downstairs and jumped on my couch.

"Ahh that hurt" she whined rubbing her knee "the poor baby" i said childishly "What you ne-" her phone started to ring cutting her off.

Kentrell 🤘🏾🤕🖤

"What do you want? im talking to yo girlfriend" she asked putting the phone to her ear, i hit he rin the shoulder and she mugged me "Okay i got you" she said walking upstairs making me wonder what the hell they talking about?

________________

Morgan Williams 🍯🍭

"Aight im in her room now" i said taking the phone from my ear and put it on speaker phone and threw it on her bed.

"She follow you?" i shrugged like he could see me "Ion know"

"Check fa me"

"Okay" i went out in the hallway and i peeked through the step rails just to see her on instagram laughing at something, I quickly went back in her room while shutting and locking the door behind me. "She didn't"

"ight so did you get the get the cake?"

"No i told Ben to do it" he smacked his lips "Na you know Ben don't follow instructions"