Chapter 24 : Ride For Me (Part 2)

💍😩⬆️

Kentrell Gaulden | NBA YoungBoy 🐍

I tried calling Lele but she wouldn't answer. She won't let nobody check up on ha and from what ha momma been telling me she barely eat.

She can't keep living like dis, but it's her choice. Man even though me and King ain't talk a lot but when we did, it was always good vibes.

Except that time we first met. I chuckled at the memory, mane he was supposed to be here. He was always here.

My phone started ringing.

Morgan ✨🍯

I slid my finger across the screen and put the phone on speaker.

"Mane wha—"

"Kentrell, I need yo help" I smacked my lips. "Morg yo ass play too muc—"

"I'm not playing this time!" She yelled catching my attention "What happened? And why you call me out of all people?" I asked.

"Lele not answering her—-" the line went silent "Morgan?" I called and she ain't answer so I did it again "Morg?" It was still silent.

I heard shuffling and the phone hung up.

"Shit" I cursed under my breath and my phone dinged, lettin me know somebody texted me.

I can't let Morg die, and Ben Lil girlfriend or whatever they doing. Damn ion know how my life turned into a movie on some shit.

I groaned and called Ben.

"Wassam yb?" He asked and I sighed "You gotta help me do sum today, don't tell Kd nem ESPECIALLY Kd ass" he chuckled.

"Aight, you at home?" He asked.

"Yeah, just hurry up, I gotta show you something" and with that he hung up the phone.

"I can't tell Lele" I mumbled reminding myself.

I tried FaceTiming Lele just to see if she would answer the phone, unsurprisingly she ain't answer.

Fuck this shit I'm going over there. I pulled up to her house and it seemed eerily quiet, i knocked on the door and her momma was there.

"Hi Kentrell" her voice was low, like she couldn't get the words out "Hey, i can come in?" i asked and she nodded.

She stepped aside and i look around for a minute before going upstairs to Lele room.

I tried knocking but as soon as my fist hit the door it creaked open, she was laying in her bed wrapped in her covers while Martin played in the background on her TV.