Chapter 5 : Problems & Disscusions

Kentrell Gaulden | NBA YoungBoy 🐍

I heard knocking on my door and I got up. I opened the door just to see star ass. I thought it was Liyah.

"Star, mane what chu want?"

"Uhh for you to watch your son Kentrell, that's the only reason I would EVER be at yo doorstep" I rolled my eyes. "I watched him last weekend you already know this"

"Whatever, you always got an excuse Kentrell and I'm tired of it"

"Not bout to argue with chu, like I fucking said, I watched my son every otha weekend like I always do. So bring his ass back next weekend" I slammed the door in her face before she could finish.

I went back upstairs to my room.

Lele ❤️🔐 would like to FaceTime...

"Come open the door"

"Aight, you coulda ju—"

She hung up on me and I chuckled. I went downstairs and opened the door for her. "Wassam lele"

"Hey Trell" she pushed me aside so she could get in. "Rude ass"

"Oh you the rudest of dem all" she said tryna be smart. "I ain't even dat rude"

"We talking bout the same Kentrell?" I waved her off, she sat down on the couch. "Can I talk to you?"

"Duh, trell stop acting like we ain't known each other forever" she sat down on the couch and I followed behind her. I looked down at my fingers and sighed.

___________________

Aaliyah James

"Kentrell, talk to me" I said making him look up at me. "Naw never mind it was no-"

"No, it was something cause if it was nothing you wouldn't bring it up, so you gone speak up or n-"

"Aight, aight I'll talk" he sighed, I don't know what was wrong with him but he needed to speak up because I was panicking.

"Lele I think I—" he was interrupted by knocking on the front door. "Who the fuck at my door " I heard him mumble before getting up to see who it was. "Wassam yb" I heard Kd and I rolled my eyes.

"Kd, Wassam mane, what chu want doe?" Kd came into the living room where I was "leleeeeee heyyyy" He dragged my name out and opened his arms so we could hug.

I hugged him and he swayed us back and forth. "Aight y'all good" Trell said pulling us apart and I mugged him.

"You hating on our friendship?"

"Don't nobody care about y'all"

"awe f—"

"Shut y'all black ass up" Kd interrupted. "My bad, Lele you speak elephant? Cause I don't" I died laughing, Kentrell funny as fuck.

"You wrong" I laughed walking into the kitchen and grabbing a water bottle.

"I got some weed" Kd said making me run in the living room. "I love you so much right now"

"I know you do"

"Ight let's get it den" Trell said making me smile.

A blunt or 2 later..

I laughed at Kd face, he so fucking ugly bruh. "What?" He asked putting the blunt to his mouth and blowing out smoke.

Trell started laughing out of nowhere and then I started laughing, oh god help me.

"I got a question"

"Wassup?" Me and Kd asked.

"H-how did the nigga that made the clock know what time it was?" Damn Trell lowkey had me thinking.

"Shidd ion neen know" I said said shrugging. "Nigga what?!" Kd asked.

"What?" Trell and I said in unison, we both started laughing.

____________
Thoughts?

How y'all been

To the people I promised covers to, give me like 1 more day and I got chu

Shoutout to QueenBvppin & KyDaWriter Cause y'all was my biggest inspirations for this book ❤️

IM ALMOST AT 1K 😭 IM TOOOO HAPPY, it might not seem like a lot but still