Chapter 32 : Falling Apart

Pet Peeve : y'all know when y'all be reading a book on wattpad and the characters would be talking but they show it like this

Me : you wanna go to the store?
Him : yeah

Just say (Hannah said....) because it provides more information than that way of... idk that shit just gets on my nerves and not makes me want to read the book.

Anyways back to our regularly scheduled program 🙂

Aaliyah James

I banged hard on his front door hoping he'd answer.

After a few hard knocks on his door he opened it "Mane who the hell—" he stopped talking once he saw my face.

"Come in Lele" he said and I moved past him and into his house.

Old tears stained my face and new ones fell the more I thought about it. I sat on his couch and stared at the white wall like something was on it.

I felt the couch sink in next to me signaling that he sat down, my breathing was shaky cause I started crying again. I wiped my nose and eyes with my arm and we both sat in silence.

I looked down at my bruised knuckles covered in blood and scars from hitting Morgan so fucking hard.

He noticed me looking and touched my hand making me move it.

"Stop Ben" I sniffled finally speaking.

"What happened?" He asked and I just put my head on his shoulder and snuggled under him while he wrapped his arm around me comforting me.

"Kentrell and Morgan kissed and—" my voice started cracking but I cleared my throat and continued to explain.

"And I got so fucking mad Ben" I whispered angrily and he didn't say anything so I knew he was listening.

"I don't know if I was overreacting or being crazy for—"

"Don't do that shit" I could hear the anger in his voice so I let him finish "don't second guess yo self and you had every right to beat ha ass with everything yo had" I smiled at the kindness he showed me.

Ben was like a brother to me and I could never see him as anything else and time like this made me miss King I just wish he was here, but Ben gone have to take his place for now.

"I can't believe I actually started to like that girl" Ben said making me roll my eyes, I wish I could have a genuine fucking friend not somebody who wanted to use me for something or whenever they needed somebody to talk to.

I mean like somebody that's really gone ride with me and not just say it.

"It's okay Ben, I fell for it too" I sighed as my arms hugged around him. At this point we was just staring off into space talking about how much we fucked up.

"What Kentrell do?"

"I don't know I was too angry to even have a normal conversation without thinking about slitting both they throats" Ben started laughing.

"Remind me to not ever beef wit chu" he chuckled and I nodded laughing with him.

I got myself from under him and just laid back on the couch.